Reviews for Ranma: Consequences
Guest chapter 1 . 10h
That's right. Ranma has every right to live his own life. Which was something Genma Saotome and Soun Tendo should've known.
I just wish canonical Ranma had been born to a more stable, more caring, more loving, more proper, more successful, better, different birth father who's at least nothing like that Genma Saotome.
I truly wish Ranma 1/2's curse was broken canonically.

I truly prefer Ranma Saotome as a full boy as opposed to him as a half boy.
Oh how I truly wish Ranma 1/2 was owned by Studio Ghibli/Studio Ponoc instead of Rumiko Takahashi.

If only Ranma 1/2 was owned by Studio Ghibli/Studio Ponoc instead of Rumiko Takahashi.

But what if Ranma 1/2 was owned by Studio Ghibli/Studio Ponoc instead of Rumiko Takahashi?
Anti-AkaRan fans chapter 1 . 1/31
The Spoiled, Motherless Brat would've been another one of Akane Tendo's canon nicknames.
Anti-AkaRan fans chapter 1 . 1/31
The Motherless Brat would've been another one of Akane Tendo's canon nicknames.
If only that bitch, Rumiko Takahashi truly cared enough to allow Akane Tendo to canonically remain single/unmarried/become her own free canon character/heroine/person/woman on her own free will (which truly fits Akane Tendo better).

If only she (that bitch, Rumiko Takahashi) truly cared enough to allow Ranma Saotome to canonically remain single/unmarried/become his own free canon character/hero/person/man on his own free will (which truly fits Ranma Saotome better).
The moments they (Akane and Ranma) don't REALLY get along well are unpleasant to read and watch.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2022
Love the story. Just waiting for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2022
Genma Saotome and Soun Tendo are douchebags.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2022
The moments they (Akane and Ranma) don't REALLY get along well are nothing but unpleasant to read and watch.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
I truly wish Rumiko Takahashi kept Ranma Saotome as single instead in the first place.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
But what if Ranma 1/2 was owned by Studio Ghibli/Studio Ponoc instead?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
I truly wish Ranma 1/2 was owned by Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata, Reiko Yoshida, Keiko Niwa, Yoshifumi Kondō, Hiroyuki Morita, Hiromasa Yonebayashi, Tomomi Mochizuki of Studio Ghibli and Studio Ponoc instead of Rumiko Takahashi.

If only Ranma 1/2 was owned by Hayao Miyazaki, Isao Takahata, Reiko Yoshida, Keiko Niwa, Yoshifumi Kondō, Hiroyuki Morita, Hiromasa Yonebayashi, Tomomi Mochizuki of Studio Ghibli and Studio Ponoc instead of Rumiko Takahashi.