Reviews for From Up in Heaven
Ambywamby98 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
ahhh this made me ball my eyes out!
monbonbing chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I am sitting in my bed, all cuddled up, phone in hand, literally BAWLING my eyes out! this was such a great story! I discovered fan fiction almost two years ago when I was googling "the nanny" fan pages. I've been hooked on it ever since. I've read soooooo many stories from both shows and cried over several. NOT ONE story from either show has made me cry so hard. especially when jack an chandler both come to heaven. oh my god, honestly, this has to be one of my favorite stories I've ever read. really, a phenomenal job. absolutely fantastic.
aveilofpaper chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
So sweet I feel like hugging the ceiling
FRIENDSfan4life chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Absolutly beautiful! TT i was on the urge of crying and that doesn't happen to me a lot...it takes a lot for me to cry...this is my all time favorite Mondler fan-fiction i have ever read! And i mean that! So, emotional and i'm so happy that Chandler and Monica got back together in the end! i was so happy about that! Absolutly beautiful!
darkangel38 chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
Absolutely brilliant :)
UpsideDownPB chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
You actually made me cry. I love this story so much. You are such a great writer. Well done.
elleCOXarquette chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
That was a beautiful story. Heart-wrenching, bittersweet, and written with great emotion and feeling. I welled up with tears as I read each chapter. This is definitely my new favorite story. You've got a lot of talent.
Joeysgurl413 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I loved your story it made me cry everytime i read it.I Loved it a lot.
Vuna chapter 7 . 8/31/2003
:sniffle:

Great fic. That made me cry, and not much does...

Truly, you have some serious talent.

Keep writing! _
Sara chapter 7 . 6/22/2003
Wow this story is so wonderful...I cried all the way though...and I do wish that is what heven is like!Thanx for another excellent fic!
Clarissa chapter 7 . 6/7/2003
Aww! I loved it!
lil-sweeti011 chapter 7 . 6/1/2003
hi!

great ff. i read it a long time ago but forgot wat it was called and didn't get to review. i've finally finished reading it (btw it's really, really good!) and i think ur a great author. really loved it.

~lil_sweeti01
Becca Bing chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Hey Yenni! I was reading over my reivew for this story (only reviewed the last chap. cuz I wanted to read the book first) and I was thinking, "Wow, my review is way too normal" cuz i sent it before I spoke to u, and so I decided to leave u a review that sounds more like me. AH! This story's so sad! I would read it over again, but it's so sad! Still not as sad as The Lovely Bones though. I loved that book! I own it, and I was nice enough to lend it to my mom, then my cuz, then my grandma, and now my aunt's next on the list and my grandma also offered my other aunt to "borrow my book". Wasn't that nice of her to ask me if I was willing to lend it out again? Anyways, yeah, this story's been on my fav. list for a while now. *keeps talking to postpone hw* I miss u! Why weren't u on last night? I kept my am on all evening, hoping u'd come on, but u didnt that i know of :(. Ok, wow I sound really desperate here. Why am I not just e-mailing u like a normal person? Cuz I'm too lazy to get on . There, answered my own question. Ok, before people think I'm totally insane (too late) I'm gonna go babes! Love this story!

~*Becca the All Knowing*~

(P.S. if u're not on tonight, I will cry)
koolperson1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
really good, how can you write so much? babyemma is one of my friends and we were just mucking around! she reported abuse as a joke on my story to! babyemma says thanks for the great review!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 7 . 1/18/2003
that was amazing! im speechless