Reviews for KEVEDD: AI
Alfred f. Jones1 chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
OMG I LOVED YOU'RE STORY IT WAS SO FRICKIN CUTE AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME BUT STILL VERY CUTE I HAVE TO MANY EMOTIONS GOING ON RIGHT NOW TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS. IM CRYING AND I CANT STOP SMILING AND LAUGHING AND OMG TO MUCH BEST KEVIN X EDD FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ
FaintWolf chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
This is an amazing fanfiction! The plot was smooth and I loved it! The writing was a little rushed but it was still good and I love reading your fics and I can't wait to read more of your stories! You are a beautiful person!
jeanniemeannie chapter 16 . 5/7/2015
1~ yes I adore it and you.
2~I forgot what the question was.
3~ yes please continue!
I'd really like it if u got a little more in depth with the whole Johnny situation.
HauntingMelody chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
I couldn't get into my other account HauntingMelodyofaNightmare, but I loved your story from start to end. It had a very interesting plot and a very sweet romance and I only hope you write more stories of Edd and Kevin's romance in the future, maybe a reverse KevEdd too haha. You did a wonderful job on keeping me glued to my chair throughout the story. Kisses and Hugs from me!
FaintWolf chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
This was so cute and I live the tension you created and the ended, a little rushed, was fantastic and I can't wait to read your next Kevedd story!
FaintWolf chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
I just love your, this fanfiction and I just love love love it (try to express my love e not sound I obsessed xD) can't wait for the next chapter love ya
FaintWolf chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Aww so cute I love Kevin and Edd and I'm surprised Eddy accepted it as calm as he did that. And what was with that Leo guy? Is it part of the story and if he was it made the story more mysterious -. -
I am excited to read the next chapter!
FaintWolf chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
This is a very adorable chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter!
FaintWolf chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I love this fic, it's pain and hurt and slow and mysterious but in the best way possible with my knowledge and I cannot wait to read the next the chapter!
SlytherinKing13 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
Awww I think my heart almost stopped at the cuteness!
Lucille chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I really like this. Keep writing, please.
SlytherinKing13 chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
This is getting interesting! Can't wait for our next update, cupcake :D
WinterShield13 chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I need the next chapter, this is lovely, more please!
-Winter
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
getting really good can't wait for more :)
SlytherinKing13 chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
I like the ending of this chapter, it was funny. Hope for some new updates!