Reviews for Tales from the Mission
OscarSierraCQB chapter 7 . 9/16/2018
Wow... This hit me too close to home. I do the same every year, only I was one of 4 out of 16 who survived.
Your writing is very good, you nailed all the characters emotions, thoughts and interactions.
Well done.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/22/2018
Thank you for that chapter! Please more to fill the the big hole in summer. Perhaps I' ll write my first fanfic that summer.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/21/2018
Great chapter
I Hope that Mosley will be 'out'. Not only n'y bande, but i Hope que will me the lapd captain ...or mother's deeks
JMK758 chapter 77 . 7/23/2018
Nice, but I am glad that they are going to make it legitimate. A marriage not only needs a witness but it needs someone to Officiate, and said person must be registered with the State.
But it was a nice gesture on Beale's part, even though it is not legitimate and is of no effect.
Guest chapter 76 . 7/18/2018
That topic is on my wishlist for season 10! Thank you very much for that chapter!
Dubigail chapter 76 . 7/17/2018
Awesome as usual
Guest chapter 75 . 3/1/2018
I have the same idea in my mind. But in my story Nell goes to Hawaii and works with 5 -0. Of course together with Steve. They have one night together before Nell goes back to L A. The night has consequences. Unfotunately I haven't got the time to write it down.
So thank you for your story. I really like it
It was nice to read from you again.
Guest chapter 73 . 5/26/2017
Really nice chapter. Nell should be given much more space. Her character has really devolped. We need more like this. Thank you!
JMK758 chapter 73 . 5/28/2017
Well done. They need Malibu, and I love Hetty's wisdom. Let's hear it for two months of no insanity.
LylianLove chapter 73 . 5/27/2017
OMG, OMG, OMG!
Perfect!
I've been waiting for you to update ... I thought you'd do something with the moment after the kiss, but this is great too !
Guest chapter 73 . 5/26/2017
French fan
On fact it was a very hard épisod with a boy to think about. You described perfectely nell's feelings
Madhatter1981 chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
Given how the Joelle/Callen storyline played out are you going to write a story in this, addressing it/Callen's relationship with Anna
JMK758 chapter 72 . 3/9/2017
Very powerful. It took me a bit, until I got to the Deeks scene, to realize what I was reading, the background scenes from last week's episode. It was good to see a conclusion to the episode that left no ambiguity. The mention of the Chaplain, I wish I could have been the one.
I will echo your Author's Note regarding AJ.
And I hope that Nate does return. Obviously things have been forgiven, I just don't know what or how.
Well done, as always.
And yes, "W.W.N." and "G.U.A.N/E F.E."
Guest chapter 72 . 3/8/2017
Very good chapter

I miss Nate !

If I see thé TV show at thé beginning if was for his caracter. I saw each épisod where he was. Only them. After i saw thèse with deeks and... After i saw all the episods
JMK758 chapter 71 . 2/2/2017
Very good, but sad (of course). I'm glad you didn't make it about Eric, that would have been too much.