Reviews for Why am I always a dog?
Timedoesnotdefineme chapter 5 . 9/1/2018
I'm still here, so please don't be dead. It's not good for your health
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
XD omg i have never seen ed so mad
ffoodie chapter 5 . 3/5/2018
Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee Update!

(ffoodie Wattpad)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2018
Guess that means Ed is dead when he gets back
morgaine98 chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
omigod! so cute! I want more of this.
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
Haha... Moorcock...
Gwntan12 chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
'Average sized' my foot. I recall reading somewhere on FMA wiki that Ed was 149cm. Ed, why are you in denial?! Just admit that you're short already!
Blank XD Achente chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
I'm confused. Is this after the movie? Along that storyline? Because the girls don't realize Ed has a metal arm. So, are you following the original or brotherhood?
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Haruhi's their bitch
Female dog- bitch
Not a bad word
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
Update? Pwetty pwease?
Mud The Kip chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Is it ready yet?
p.s until the next chapter is out I will keep asking.
sasuke chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Wow i really loved this fan-fiction so much more then vampire knight crossover with fullmetal~ i love this one so much~! please make another soon!~
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
This is pretty good so far and I can't wait to see where this is going. It'll be interesting to see what role Nekozawa has to play in all this.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
I find this very entertaining. I love how you include little snippits of things that are going on back at Ed's home. Although I do think you should try to make the situation with Ed a bit more unique, and make him switch more things up at the host club- after all, Ed's very... well, thats just leave it at that. I feel like he would try to make things hectic, just for the hell of it. Also, I think that maybe you could show us a bit more of how Ed spends his time around the school and what he does. I think this story has strong potential, and I must really thank you for writing it.
Writer for a thought chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
I actually kinda like this when I thought I wouldn't and I loooove brother! Its sooo sad and emotional for ed I just I want to cry and I feel bad for ed when I listen to it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »