Reviews for Corruptions Are Fatal
LittleSnaketail chapter 3 . 5/24/2017
This is really interesting! Please continue!
Thundercatlost chapter 3 . 1/13/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
How about if the corruption does not kill her but change her into a monster
Neon chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Hey… Its me, Neon_the_neonfury from instagram. I got in a fight with Argo this morning and she blocked me. Ive accepted it, and I know I deserve it. I just have one favor to ask… Could you tell her that I miss her, and that I found an old drawing I made for her? I would love that. But you don't have to if you don't want to. Its fine.
Neon chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is priceless.. I will get to learn so much about CP from this...
Neon chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
That was amazing.. Nice cliffhangers! [Insert dramatic "to be continued" music here]
Guest chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
This story has an interesting premise! I can't wait to see where you go with it. :)
Dalekz universe chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Gonna
Be

Sick.
JessicaThePerson03 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
I like it! Its very well done, although very creepy at the same time, I have to ask though, what made you come up with this?
SpaceWonder368 chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Good golly that was scary, your descriptions are top-notch! Anyway, this chapter was really good despite it being short. Sorry, but I got no suggestions on my mind.
Neon chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
MORE RIUEKFHRNIKJEILHEVFCIUEHK
fangirlsociety chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW SO COOOL! NEXT ONE!
BlackNwhite Prodigy chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
You certainly grabbed my attention so far. I'm very interested in seeing how you interpret the whole corruption process and that image of Pearl as she slowly becomes corrupt gave me a few shivers (which is a good thing for this story).
BlackAcez chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Short
Compact
Hits the heart strings.

Very good work.
I can only imagine how powerful this story would be, if you would maybe expand on this a little. Pearl's condition and how she's degrading from her broken gem. And how urgent it is that she gets it fixed.
AmethystFan chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
I dont really like this story, no offense to you, but i think pearl is to agile to get hurt