Reviews for Fairy Tales: rose woven
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 8 . 34m
This is one story I just can't stop reading.

So far its great and keeps getting better.
PrincessHNPY207 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I love this story so far. Would like to read the rest of it . Need to see how they meet the future brides.
Starlight Gundam chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
Can't wait to see more!
Bryony chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
Oh no, what happens next? Or maybe I should be asking what happened that we couldn't see! Oh dear, oh dear, I hope the next chapter comes out soon, I'm on the edge of my seat once again. :)
Ukchana chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Wow, what an amazing cliff-hanger to leave us with, and after we all waited so long too! *sob-sob* _

Short but sweet, I am still loving this story so very much. It's still one of - if not the most - creative AU for GW I've ever read. Added to the fact I love medieval stuff, and it's my favorite!

Trowa's character is done very well, and I am so curious as to why their father, the king, disappeared then came back in such a way. I hope you can write more soon!

love,

Ukky
Genkai Lady chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
I find your story very interesting. For one thing, it is written beautifully. The prose is not at all what I expected, and it is really befitting of a story told like a fairy tale. I also love the character descriptions in the first chapter, with your changes that are inherent in an AU story blenging well with the established character traits. What I dislike, however, is the uncertainty of pairings thus far. Has Sally fallen for Trowa? Catherine for Quatre? I find these pairings very strange. I will continue to read, of course, but I will be curious to see how you pull those pairings off.
lina chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
I haven't read a story that has me this curious for a very long time.

Can't wait to see what will happen next.

keep on the good work.
Bryony chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Woo-hoo, still loving it! :) Oh, poor Sally and Noin that's so frustrating. But at least, fairy tale style, it will all be resolved in the end after much irony and mishap, lol. :) Can't wait for more - keep it coming!
Ukchana chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Aw, Trowa should have taken them along! But I know that would speed up the plot too much. I can understand why he swiftly headed home instead. Hopefully he will remember their kindnesses (and their suffering at the hands of that woman!) and come to rescue them.

I really love this story, and I also cannot get over how "fairytale" like it is. I like that you do *not* make it overly dark, or accurate to the "time period". yeah, that might sound weird, but it's a fairy-tale, so it should be beautiful and unusually melecholy, and not crass or gruff. Bittersweet, perhaps, but touching. _

Keep it up, I can't wait for more!

-Ukky
Bryony chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
Aww, I remember you and this fic from way back when! I'm so glad you haven't forgotten it, it's so entertaining! :) I love how you're able to switch so easily back and forth between the more stylized court language and the rougher speech the Maganacs use. The characterizations and writing are just great, and the humor mixed in with the romance and adventure and fantasy is a perfect touch. I'm so happy to see you're back in the fandom, and I hope you'll continue working on this & other stories. :)
nearsightedness chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Oh, WOW.

When I saw this, I could hardly believe my eyes - Gundam Wing fairy tale AU... with HET? I absolutely adore the fairy-tale AUs, except they're almost always 1x2 or 3x4, both pairings which I dislike. And this is just - wow. Nigh on perfect; it hits absolutely none of my pet peeves, and I absolutely love the pairings you have planned, according to the summary (especially 3xD and 4xC!). I loved your descriptions of the princes and the interactions between them, even if it was a really small, brief thing - more specifically, Trowa and Heero, because in many fanfics they're not set up as particularly close when in canon it seems to me that they have the basis for, at least, a rock-solid friendship.

You're an excellent writer, and this is just - well, I've said it twice, but I'll say it a third time (and what I tell you three times is true, to quote the Bellman from the Hunting of the snark ;D) - wow. I could hardly believe it - great writing (you're really good at the sort of fairy-tale style!), great characterization, a great AU...

Definitely adding this one to my favourites. Looking forward to the next chapters!
Midge-14 chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
I love fairy tales and I just happened to come across yours!

This story is lovely so far and not all the guys have met their gals yet even (poor Trowa, Heero and Duo) which makes me anticipate how this story will unfold. I like the turns in your plot, how Sally sees Wufei and is love with him but she's coincedentally looking after Trowa; how Quatre ends up in a desert land with the Maguanacs and so on. All I can say is please update and let Heero and Duo reach somewhere because I'm dying to know what happens with them. I have an inkling of Heero's situation but I'm clueless for Duo.

Update soon!
Ukchana chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Yea! You wrote more!

But first Sally meets Wufei, then Trowa . . . and now Cathy meets Quatre . . . you're making me worry over who will be paired with whom!

I don't really see Sally and Trowa, and I always liked Quatre with Dorothy myself. *pouts* So now I'm worried you'll put Duo with Relena and Heero with Dorothy, or some other weird combination. Please, don't!. If the canon couples for those 4 aren't together, I'll cry. *sniff*

But you still write beautifully, and I am enjoying it even so. I really hope you keep writing, I was overjoyed to see you'd posted up another chapter.

yours,

-Ukky
Ukchana chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
I really enjoyed your fanfic - I see it's been a while since you posted up a chapter, but I hope that you are able to soon. I understand writer's block myself.

As to your fanfic, it's well written and I like how everyone speaks in a more formal way - while not Shakesperian, it's still better than slang, lol.

All the chars are perfect, and I'd really like to read more. It's almost torture, the way you've ended it!

I'm most interested in how Duo will meet Hilde, since they're my favorite couple.

Good luck with writing more if you intend to,

Ukchana