Reviews for The Wizards, the Animagi, and the Web of Darkness
EvelynWatsonx chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
The poems are moving... can't wait for more Sev/Isis )
EvelynWatsonx chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
hhahha they're so used to getting points off

it's having a permanent effect...

brilliant chapter!
Laughing Siren chapter 23 . 3/12/2004
was told to coem and read this very glad i did :) I enjoyed this story lots especially the riual of minerva and tom very exciteing u av talent will av to look out for ur other stuff :)
Revolutionary Etude chapter 23 . 7/8/2003
great story!
Kemenran chapter 23 . 5/10/2003
great story.
Danya Lionheart chapter 22 . 4/4/2003
I have read this chapter (22) almost hundred times, but I still love it. What I meant to say was that I love this story, write more about these two... :)

*Sorry, I am not normal today. That's what you get if you drink about four and half liters of tea at breakfast...*
Lady of the Light1 chapter 23 . 3/28/2003
This is so good! I absolutely LOVE it! It's a great story with an exciting, original plot, and a happy ending! I like how you tied it together at the end, and think you should write a sequal!

Great Fanfiction!
LinZE chapter 23 . 3/26/2003
Aw! I love this, aw!

Ok so AW! i just had to say this a couple of times becaue it's great - thanks for sharing.

LinZE
Butler chapter 23 . 3/11/2003
Brillant. You should write a sequal to this. Nothing have I read reacently has made me want to laugh cry and have friends as much as this.

Please, please I'm begging write a sequal.

Butler
Hungarian Horntail chapter 23 . 3/8/2003
This story is actually quite good, considering that you are probably very young. You have a lot of original ideas. But your Latin spoils it all.

Please, promise you won't use an automatic translator ever again!

Maybe when you're older and you learn a foreign language yourself you will understand why an automatic translation can never work, but now you have to take my word for it: your Latin sucks!

Next time, get a beta who knows Latin: there are some people out there who do, like pigwidgeon37.
minervarette chapter 23 . 2/23/2003
Your stories just get better and better. Thanks for a great read - all in one go. Couldn't stop reading as it was such a realistic AD/MM pairing. I really like the romance / adventure stuff and pulling all of the generations together in terms of their relationships. Also, Lucius being and Freelancer really are breaking new ground with that one!
Gina chapter 23 . 2/16/2003
That was so perfect. *loves happy endings* You're a great writer, great fic, really cooool! _
Danya Lionheart chapter 22 . 2/10/2003
Oh, I really love this chapter... So cute...

:D
Helna chapter 23 . 2/8/2003
Aww, I love happy endings!
Freelancer chapter 23 . 2/1/2003
Beautiful. *sobs* Simply beautiful, I say. And I say it again: Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Okay, that's enough of that. Back to the story. Hooray for AD/MM shippers. Anyone who writes a story about them deserves a medal. *hands you a medal* Here you go. Wear it with pride. (sorry, don't mind me... I've been typing all day trying to finish 'Trust Me' and I had play practice and the space shuttle exploded and, and... and I want caffeine. 'Trust Me' has like, two more chapters to go, so hopefully that will be done soon)

I really, really liked the last chapter. It was a lovely, warm, fuzzy ending to a story that literally had me biting my nails at some points. Ha ha, Draco's middle name is Vladimir! I love it. My friend's dad's name is Vladimir, but I'm getting off on a tangent again. Albus and Minerva's children conversation was very cute, and one cannot help but wonder, what IF...

Are you planning to do a sequel? I see definite sequel potential here.

All right, I'm done. _