Reviews for A Fallen Warrior
Eaglator23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OHHHHH I like it I'm not sure how but I like it
Skater chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
wow, that was simply amazing. This is better than your basic faanfiction, this actually made me sit up from my chair and stare at the screen, lol. it says on ur profile that u weren't going to update for a while,well it's been 5 years. I would hope you would've updated by then but, please update. This story is VERY interesting.
Alex chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
wow...dude...u HVE to continue. I am going to be completely honest when I say this is perhaps 1 of the BEST fan fics I hve EVER read! And it makes so much sense! Takuya being data, therefore he is reborn but dus not remember nething, it all fits into place! PLZPLZPLZ continue, this story is VERY popular so Plz update :D!
SasuSaku Fan No.1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Hope you dont mind me adding your story to my c2 , keep up the good work !
digi harpy chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
I need a tissue right now. It's just perfectly awsome. God I need another box of tissue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
BLACKSeraphimon is ALOT more powerful then Mercurymon's ShadowSeraphimon.
takuya's gurl chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
plz review soon ! i loved the drama in the 4th chapter w/izumi ! i also luv the takumi moments!

but what is takuya hiding ? i mean i noticed this when kouji mentioned this !
kittyprideFan chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
it's like the truth unfolding in the fanfic. update PLEAZE!I want to read it to the end
Sweet Miracles chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
O.O

Wow...

*long pause*

THAT WAS SO COOL! I can't WAIT to read the next one's! Please do one on Kouichi soon.

...

What's Digimon Fronteir Translations! I wanna know!

(Basically, please continue... _')
GemmaniGirl chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
Yay! i've been searching for this forever. hurray i was Destinygirl2k so i've reviewed before. oh man yes hurray going on favs now cause it so good. UPDATE ASAP PLEASE! really i must know what happens next.
dragi chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
hey. i love this story please update realy soon please i cant wait to the next chapter please update realy soon please.

good luck with the next chapter and the story

love dragi
unknown chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
update
unknown chapter 5 . 9/2/2003
please hurry and continue with the next chapter!i really i like your story!
Destinygirl2k chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Me:AH!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KOUJI! *GOSE AND GRABS KOUJI VIOLENTLY* TELL ME! TELL ME! TELL ME!

Kouji (despratly trying to get out of her grip.): I don't know am i the freaking writter.

Me: No but it was you it happen to right.

(Kouji quickly get's a head start on me. i start chasing him shouting "TELL ME" over and over.)

Zoe: Please update before she catches kouji and tell us what happened!

JP: Yea, if you don't and she catches kouji she'll terr him apart.
Destinygirl2k chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
*Marching up and down around computer, chanting*

TAKUYA TO THE RESCUE! TAKUYA TO THE RESCUE! *keeps going*

Takuya: Who let her at the suger?

Zoe: Who knows.

JP: At least she isn't cursing any more.

Kouji: That's a relief.