Reviews for Lost and Found
WynonaRose chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
I am so sorry that real life is messing you up. Thank God for FanFiction!

When you get a chance I am SO wanting more if this story. What a great start you've made. Get well my friend.
Vadercat chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
You know you made a nice start on a crossover story, I hope you will continue to work on it and finish it. Hope you are feeling better by now.
CherryTree230 chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Is it weird that i love all of your stories? Because i do!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Yes that would be an issue. Hope you get better!
ob1292 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
An interesting start I hope there will be more. Good Job
scrapture chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I really like this story. John rescuing a Tok'ra is so Sheppard. John rescuing himself at the same time, also seems canon. As with all good books, films, stories, I want more.
malu31 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
A Tok'Ra (host symbiote) that can access Ancient tech... Is the universe ready for that?
Netchka chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Good story start. Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
It was lovely to see the Tok'ra in Atlantis! Please write more!
Anthropos Agnostos chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I'm very happy to hear that you had fun writing this and that it helped you beat your writers block. :)

I really liked the concept of Ronon having a hidden weapon stash. I also really liked your depiction of the implanting & blending.

Some things that confused me:

1) How did Cam know the symbiots were Tok'Ra by looking at the MRI scans?

2) Why did Ronon threaten Cam with his gun when John was being implanted?

If you do choose to continue this, it would really be interesting to explore this AU deeper and look at things like how "Cam Smith" is different from "Cam Carter" from your other stories and how she came in contact with SGC this time. Also one has to wonder how exactly the 7 Tok'Ra ended up in Pegasus (was a hyperspace ship they were on flung to Pegasus by a supernova? Were they victims of time-travel? Something else entirely?) and why they didn't take local hosts to survive.
HathorGirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Nice story! I'd like to hear more about Sheppard and his new symbiote - and about the six other Tok'ra!
GateFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Very nice! Please continue!
Roeskva chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I think it was a great story! Very interesting, and flowing well. I really like the idea of Tok'ra in Atlantis (my main reason not to read Atlantis fic is the lack of Tok'ra). I think Sheppard and Monthu will get along well and be a great addition to Atlantis.

Please do write more about them! I like Camilla/Kel'an too!