Reviews for TOW the Restaurant Revelation
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Aaaaawww! Loved it!
WishUponAFangirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Honest to God, that was the best one-shot I've ever read! I love your writing and think you are
simplyamazing! (That was a play on your Pen-Name)
One love, Wuaf, that is a wrap, aaaand zoop!
Anissa chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I actually liked the way Rachel finds out here better than the series, the seeing them in the restaurant and hiding from them is a really great idea, they should have done that, it's much better than hearing them over the phone, I do love the way Joey found out though. Also enjoyed Monica and Rachel girl and Monica telling Rachel about the night of 7 times, it's just too bad the other guys didn't hear about it too since they all make fun of Chandler sexual prowess.
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Oh, I love this! I am a Mondler fan from way back, and have been rewatching on Netflix and missing my TV OTP. I love alternate 'how they found out' stories. This was great!
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
What a nice alternative. I really liked the idea and listening to their conversation from Rachel's pov was also really interesting. Mondler are so cute together and you portray their cuteness in an adorable way. My Mondler feels are strong today. Thank you! I can't wait to read more from you.
btsm chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
This was such a touching re-imagining. I really liked it.
OldMondlerLover chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This is really just a delightful mini-AU into how Rachel found out about Mondler. I have to say that I really liked the part at the end when Chandler came back into the apartment and showed the ring to Rachel. Part of the reason I think I liked it so much was because of Rachel's excited and heartfelt reaction to him showing her the ring in the actual series. That is one of my favorite Chandler and Rachel moments...
Phoebe chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Awwwww That was so adorable! Everything was perfect!, my favourite one yet. I love fics that are set around season 5, and this one was written perfectly. I loved Rachel's thoughts about Monndler, everything she was thinking was so in character, like her wanting all the gossip. The conversations they were having at dinner were so cute! And then here talk with Rachel, and Chandler freaking out a bit when he walked in and Rachel was there. Then the Epoulge was amazing aswell. I can't believe he wanted to marry her! All the presents he got her were perfect, the best boyfriend ever. And I loved how happy they both were. Maybe you could write a fic about the proposal! :)
stillonlondontime chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This was so amazing and I loved the way Rachel found out and the ending where it's revealed Chandler's gonna propose! Keep up the amazing work!
starbuckmeggie chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This was a lovely way to reimagine how the gang could have found out about Mondler. I like to think their friends would have been happy for them no matter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
That was just the sweetest thing ever. I love the way you portrayed their relationship so much
Mondler Forever chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
What a great alternate Mondler, really romantic, dreamy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I really liked this. I loved how Rachel found out and her date was funny. It was nice that Monica and Rachel got to talk and the ending was funny. Season 5 fanfics are my favorite.