Reviews for Guilty Conscience
Kelly Wilson Washumick chapter 22 . 7/17
on last chapter,enjoy it,what happen with her job? couple. chapters back she was going back to work after the attack I was wondering what happen,and was this the last chapter, thank you
Have read so many versions but this has got to be one of my favorites. I truly enjoyed it.
TwilightObsessiveCompulsive chapter 22 . 5/22
What an incredible story! It still makes my day when I discover a fanfiction that I have not read. What makes me really happy is when that story is written so well and I can't stop reading it. I am not sure who you are but bravo darling. You just made my day!
dogtracker55 chapter 22 . 4/3
Magnificent story, one of the best on fanfiction in my opinion. I love how you used your skills as a wordsmith rather than lots of unlikely drama. Thank you again.
dogtracker55 chapter 19 . 4/3
I have never felt as invested in a fanfic story as I do with this one, it really is riveting and powerful. You are a master at writing feelings and particularly Christian Greys feelings. I am seriously enjoying this. Thank you.
dogtracker55 chapter 6 . 4/3
Such a powerful Christian, love it.
dogtracker55 chapter 4 . 4/3
I love how you have kept the darkness in Christian, you are true to the genre and are to be congratulated for the purest approach.
dogtracker55 chapter 2 . 4/3
Wow, powerful story. You are so good at these characters, a master storyteller. Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/27/2017
I so loved this story . I loved how you made Christian so human and I loved Ana. Just as wonderful story. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
misssassy1 chapter 22 . 10/24/2017
That was beautiful
Doddlebuggs chapter 22 . 8/14/2017
great story I loved it
sammyfl chapter 22 . 7/22/2017
This was a very lovely story to read, you did a great job walking us through the mind of Christian Grey and the demons he had to overcome in order to fine his true self and the love of his life. Job well done.
guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
His eyes are opening
guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
He didn't have to personally help her. His reasons don't hold up for someone that has no interest
guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2017