Reviews for Love Painted Black
I loved the line "YOU'RE A WOMAN?!" made me laugh my butt off
Noah chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
It's unfinished :\
a nonnie chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Okay, just one thing that I see you keep doing here. It's the "Li clan" not the "Xiao Lang clan". Xiao Lang/Syaoran(in Japanese) is his given name and Li is his family name. Other than that I really am liking this.
Adrianna Jayne Black chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Have you completely stopped writing for this story? If not please update soon. Please?
sei mong chapter 11 . 4/11/2007
its been about four years...i take it that this piece is dead? what a pity
Batty Angel chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
So shibby! _
Silverlight Neko chapter 11 . 12/29/2005
Hm, you seemed to have fixed that small descripency about the -kun and -chan thing in later chapters so it's not a porbably for my brain any more! ...but I see that you haven't updated in two years, if you've lost inspiration on the story, do please inform your readers, it would be most gracious. Your writing improved during the chapters, which means that you are or were making good progress in your writing skills. i really would like to see where this fic goes, and I can see, many of your readers would like to see that also *nudges, MAJOR hint* you're the writer, only you know what's going on! But I commend you on your wirting skills and hope you write something soon, or just inform us of how you are doing.
Silverlight Neko chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
gah! I had to point this out, before it ruins my brain, I've already found two other authors who do this. Okay, -kun is for BOYS and chan is for GIRLS. The suffix is only interchangable between VERY close friends of opposite sex. Then is doesn't matter if a girl is called -kun or a boy called -chan. San is for both of course, and only when people are lovers can -chan be used. I'm saying because your fic is yaoi, so I suppose it is relevant to the topic at hand. so I guess is Eriol likes Li then he can call Li Li-chan. But yeah, that's what I have to say. Your writings good, it flows very well together, me likes flow! I like the fic so far! Keep up the writing!
lIlSAKlI chapter 11 . 12/12/2005
I've noticed that you haven't updated in like 3 years. I am worried if whether you're still alive or simply have lost inspiration in this story. I must say that this story is very interesting, and worthwhile. You have marvelous use of words. I'm not a fan of shonen-ai, but you make this story sound so clean and innocent. Oh please update!
lIlSAKlI chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
So far, I've been reading your story without stopping. I would have reviewed for every chapter but 'I couldn't stop reading' this masterpiece. But for this chapter... it was so gosh funny that I had to stop and review. I absolutely love the Kero look alike... Okay I'm gonna go ahead and finish reading. _
Alca99 chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
Hee hee! I just realized how a like Tomoyo and Eriol are! Tomoyo calls Sakura cute and Eriol calls Syaoran cute! (I think...)
kat8cha chapter 11 . 4/11/2005
Gotta say, loved all of it. But, hee, is it just me or are Lee-kun's gaurdian's defective? ~grin~ Want more! Please?
bobbyneko chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
lol your so funny. wish you'd update soon though...
Pikachu Hunter chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
WOW! You are an amazing writer! This is definitely something I am going to read on in, but is there going to be much of yuri in it? If there is, I can add it to my Yuri C2! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2004
Update already! C'mon... PLEASE?

(goes rabid with anticipation)*U*