Reviews for What You Take With You
Cascadia chapter 7 . 12/27/2002
Wonderful, satisfying end! :) I'm glad Qui-Gon was able to conquer the darkness. Your descriptions throughout the whole story were great. That's something that I enjoy to read. In the last chapter I especially liked the description of the dark spirits. Very nice story. I hope to see more by you in the future.

Sinister Papaya Fondue chapter 6 . 12/17/2002
I liked this chapter...it was very soothing. I really liked the underwater thing...I'd love to be able to do something like that. I'm guessing the cliffie is the demon finally making itself known...I'm crossing my fingers and rooting for Qui!
Cascadia chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
Nicely written. I love your descriptions and choice of words. Loved the underwater meditation. :o)

Sinister Papaya Fondue chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
Grr I tried to review before and it wouldn't let me! Anyhoo, I really like this story. It's different and touching and definitely original. I hope Qui makes it out ok...keep up the good work!
Cascadia chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
Interesting how Qui-Gon took that presence inside him. This is a different idea, as far as I know. I'm looking forward to seeing him fight and destroy this thing. Post again soon! :o)

Cascadia chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
This part was very exciting! You have me worried about Qui-Gon, but I guess he knows what he's doing. Post again soon! :o)

Nat2 chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
Wow.. That was powerful! What will happen next? Post soon!
Cascadia chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
Your descriptions are so nice, and the prose is enjoyable to read. :o) I can't wait to see what happens when they get back to the cave.

Cascadia chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
Mang is certainly a different kind of race. But that cave sounds strange. It has sentience. By the summary of the story, I wonder if the exorcisom is of Mang or the cave. Interesting! :o)Please post more soon.

Nat2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
That was a great first chapter! Post more soon, please! :))
Cascadia chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I love your descriptions. They're so beautifully done. The dark place is very intriguing, and I loved the Kybus. Very humorous with it licking and nudging Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon's straight-faced reaction. I always love interaction between them. This is very good so far. I hope to see more soon. :o)

- Cascadia
LuvEwan chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
This is extremely well-written, and I enjoy the mood you have set as well. Excellent start, can't wait for more about my two favorite Jedi.
Rieyeuxs chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
What a terrific beginning to the story. The words painted the scene in my mind exceedingly well and the characters were well in focus. I look forward to reading more soon. You're off to a great start!