Reviews for DATE
loved it
duckyv91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
cuteness
Pheo chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
If only! I love the "bed" line. This was great.
Evidence chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Well done. I especially liked when Sara says she's not Terri. This is what happened off screen- the TPTB read your mind- you should sue.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Lol...this was great! I loved it.
Jess9 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I love you and I adore your writing. I can't express to you how much this made my day. I'm so happy I decided to check out the past week's updates.

And I'm also hoping that's who he was out with.

Thanks for writing such a great short.
Pixy1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
LMAO this makes me laugh b/c i read the fic 'Wait' and that was a g/c story about the "date" and this on just made me laugh cuz it was g/s lol dont get me wrong i am a huge g/s shipper but i liked this one alot more. no offence SilverEpiphany... hope to see another chapter of this... Michmak you rule!
Sylphide chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
ANOTHER G/S, Michy? What's happened to your Nick/Sara passion?
Anansay chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
So?

Do we get to see them "tomorrow after the seminar"? :) I like this idea.. it flows well with the movie.

Anansay
Nanz chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
If we all wish it surely it will be true.
Manigault chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
I like this theory. I like it. I'll repeat your pleaseohplease phrase :)
WashDCChick chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Yay! I couldn't be happier if it happened that way. Thanks for writing this.
Eolivet chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Mich, you give me hope and faith! Just a little hope and faith, and I thank you for that! Keep writing!
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Oh how my heart pounded last night, and again as I read your fic explaining where Grissom was. I am right there with you. G/S OH YEAH!

-Grissom: "I NEED YOU!"

"I HAVE YOU."

When he said those words, that's all a good sign Michmak. I feel it coming. Then again the writers are just toying with us.

Jane
sheisnotreal chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Ah...made me feel a little better as well...

I've got my fingers crossed too.