Reviews for Instant Owling
LAOLOLAKHJJHFS chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I got to say That I'm acclully LItTERLLY ROFL...LOL
Kyeda-Anna-May chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Oh Brilliant! That was awsome and amazing! I had to read it out loud to my roommate, who doesn't usually like fanfiction, and it had her howling!Really well done and thanx for the story.
baby chaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was hilarious. i love the idea. and the nicknames were so great. can i steal snuffie-kins? i wanna tease siri with it.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hilarious! Even though I got a bit lost with the numerous name changes, but all in all it was fairly easy to figure out who said what, and it was funny as hell. _
chaotic kaat chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
you are truly the king of twisted sense of humor with this one...cousin sent it my way, gave me the best laugh that i needed all week (and into the next)..
Fate chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
*snickers uncontrolably*

I just found your writing and I absolutely love it!

Keep up the wonderful job!
Auroura chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
That was hilarious! Can't get much better than that, seriously.
Fallen chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Love it. Just love it. And I could keep track of who was who!
Fallen chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Love it. Just love it. And I could keep track of who was who!
Shikala chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I didn't think I'd like this one, just based on its nature, but was completely taken off-guard at you characterizations! This was wonderful! I didn't stop laughing, although the names were a bit confusing at times.

LONG LIVE MixMaster!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Most interesting. You did a great job with this, and it's really cute. Keep writing! _
Alphagold1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Absolutely wonderful. Took a while to get everybody straight, but its well worth the effort. Thank you.
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
*sigh* For some reason, the formatting always gets screwed up when I post. All of the names were supposed to be in bold. Hope it was understandable.