Reviews for Minerva McGonagal and the Sensible Course of Action
aeder chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
You just find a HPMOR loophole!

Moreover, giving Time Turner to ANY student is unreasonable. So proper protocol for Hogwards is to have evactly one multi-person Time Turner, used by schedule under proper observation.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Ha!
fireball900 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I find it amusing that people are saying "McGonagall wouldn't let Harry have his own timeturner" ... Despite that that is what Canon McGonagall did with Hermione.
THIS is what McGonagall would do given common sense. Shame she's a HP-Witch.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Thank you my friend.
Brian1972 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Yep that is a more likley option MacG would chose, if she had to allow a student like that to use a timeturner. HPMOR only works because the adults let that version of Harry get away with everything. Normaly precocious children don't get such positive reactions. With canon MacG the HPMOR Harry would have no free time left for his stunts after his 2nd Hogwarts week because he would never actually manage to leave detention.
corwyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
giggle. thank you for sharing this.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
"Canine trauma" and police boxes. Made me laugh.
tordirycgoyust chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
You're right. This is the sensible course of action.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
"If they were THAT dangerous, children wouldn't be allowed to use them." Hufflepuff.
"Weren't you paying attention? Children AREN'T allowed to use them. She just got through saying as much. Madame Pomfrey is going to use it." Ravenclaw.
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Yep, that totally could've happened.
helado de brownie chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
enjoyed this as a little peek into an alternate reality and got a couple good laughs from it. it makes me wonder whether there's a specific reason for the way this went down in the original story…
hezzel chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I was cackling at Professor McGonagall giving him a detention for what he was about to do. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015