Reviews for The Wandering Hunter
Dear writer please make more chapters
Blandy8521 chapter 5 . 3/4
I like the story and hope that this will be continued my only complaint is the grammar but you've already stated why that's a problem
FleshyBalloon chapter 3 . 2/20
Im sorry, I really am, but I can only read so much terrible grammar and slang until I need to stop before I get an aneurysm. I got halfway until I couldn't fread any more. I really, really liked and enjoyed it as much as I could, while I could.
sundrawnshadow chapter 5 . 2/22/2017
update pleases
Mangaelf1997 chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
fix spelling and grammar errors.
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
chris chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
keep up the great work
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Good job
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Dam ninja
GildartzDragneel chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
i hope this story continues if you still have thoughts about it
2n2kas chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Ok team 1's fight should have definitely been the short draw of the straw that ended with a loss. I mean they were fighting Orochimaru and Kabuto, that not even 2 kage level shinobi were able to beat... And yet here we see girls that are bellow that of a jonin beating him... I'm finding that a bit far fetched.

I missed some strugling in the second teams match. You kinda forgot that once you break one of Hakus' mirrors another one takes it's place. Naruto was able to destroy them all only with a compressed blast of bijuu chakra and yet Ruby breaks it with a scythe hit, something's wrong with that picture. Another thing... A 3 meter diameter (if it was radius it's even worse) would be too big to create a vacuum running at 150km/h, let's do some simple maths: first 150km/h 9m/s , then we calculate the circumference(linear distance) l 1.5 * pi * 2 9.5m (roughly), the time it would take to cross that distance is t 9.5/9 1.05s , so the RPM would bee 1.05*60 63, which would result in a slight breeze that would barely be able to even affect the fog. Simply the radius is too big for that speed, not to mention that Ruby can only run that fast in a straight line (otherwise she uses the recoil of her scythe to propel herself) and whatever happened to those 1 ton weights you had her wear :D ?

Team 3, well Temari and Kankuro are someone that these guys could probably beat, but let's face it, you gave the victory to Blake... While she's agile she doesn't have the speed and strength to bypass Gaaras' defences it's as simple as that.

But other than having some small miscalculations or playing favourites with the teams, good job on the story!
metalfox chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
This actually was not to bad for coming off a touchscreen I have seen much worse
Aidis chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
This was fun to read! I'd give some advice or some more praise or something, but I'm le tired and I do the really have anything else to say.
-Aidis
Infernus est in animo chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
I would read further because its interesting but holy crap the spelling is so bad i can't read any more