Reviews for TimberManes and Hagar's Bane
razer14 chapter 8 . 5/5
Please update your story
Owen Kendall chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
Great story can’t wait for the next update
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2018
go to
Blitza chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
You should have let me proof it
Maximumbaby18 chapter 8 . 7/12/2017
I am so glad your back I love this story!
Maximumbaby18 chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
You can watch it on Kisscartoon
brittanyrhoden169 chapter 7 . 2/19/2017
you should continue with the story
Athena-daughter-dream chapter 7 . 1/27/2017
It's ok. The last time I saw it was when they moved it to the kids acount that my family has set up for my cousins.
ComeFightMe chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
You can watch the series on . It might work less well if you watch it on mobile, but on computer it works fine.
I can help, but I don't have a account on , but my usernames ComeFightMe on AO3.
Samiam2468 chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
If you go to watchcartoonsonline you can watcg voltron there.
Dragonslayerajah chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
Theres a websit you can go to see the show for Free is called Watchcartoonsonline. Io
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
WHOA! Don't give up yet! I have an alternate solution!
Provided you have the latest update for a certain video watcher, or a mobile device, I have an alternate website for you to utilize that's free and the episodes won't be removed any time soon!
is a website that hold thousands of anime/cartoons and nearly all episodes of those anime/cartoons up to date. Look it up, go into cartoons (since this is American made and as such considered a cartoon), and go to the 'V' section. Voltron Force should be RIGHT there and you can watch the episodes to your hearts content and then some!
Mobile viewing is in case your computer asks you to update something and still doesn't work afterwards. Mobiles won't need to ask you about it (at least that's how it is for me).
This can help you get back into writing faster than playing PM tag with readers. This doesn't stop you from getting a Beta or something similar, this will just allow you direct access to the episodes once more!
You are welcome!
RDF1
MistraltheSkelegirl chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
I understand, I was ticked when they took the series off to replace it with the new one. The new one is pretty good, though, especially regrading Pidge.
Bunnibutch chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
The voltron on dvd instead.
Maximumbaby18 chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
I really hope u update soon