Reviews for To Fly
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Well I just found this story I know it is old, but I just wanted to say WOW. It made me cry my eyes out.
SPN AU Addict chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Okay, that was so freaking crazy, I love it! Like, it actually made me cry! It would suck like hell to watch anybody kill themselves... and to think that Matt watched Jeff... ouch. But so brilliant.
necro omen13 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
oh my god...*sniffle* that's so sweet yet so sad...aw.

one problem:

it's kindof hard to read the story when you've got tears running down your face. LOL! love your story, deffinately going on my favourites list.
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
You know, I don't usually read slash, but this was one of my exceptions. Your summary really got to me and then I read it and it's just . . . priceless. It's very beautiful and very soul-filling.

I've got one thing to say, and it's that I really didn't like the accent thing you used. It distracted me.

But other than me, the prose was wonderful. It was well-told, angsty tale, and I loved all of it. Great job.
Emmasj chapter 2 . 2/19/2003
That was really good. I loved it. Really good.

Emmasj
wev123 chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
That was so sad, but so beautiful at the same time. The mentions of Jeff wanting to "fly" and the memories from when they were kids was beautifully done and my review would make so much more sense if I wasn't so tired... sorry!

MWAH!
KazzaXTreme chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Oh that is sad!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Awww, that was so sad! But it was perfect, it really couldn't have been better. *sniff* And the end was so emotional, I had to pull out the box of tissues. Awesome fic, I truly enjoyed it. Tata for now!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
OMG, this is so good! Is there anything you write that I don't like? Nope, didn't think so. But noooo, Jeff cannot do that! He must live! I better go read the next chapter before I have a heartattack or something . . . what a way to end a chapter, geez. *angry mumbling* Great job, toodlez!
Leashy chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Ohmyfuckinggod. I loved it. It was truly beautiful and spiffy. You genius.
Lizzie Borden chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Oh gee... That was really really good. Sad topic, but it was really well written
Esquirella chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Such a sad story! It was extremely well done.
Krazchic chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
-Sniffle- T-t-that's so s-sad. -Sniffle- But it was beautiful. -Cries- All Jeff wanted to do was fly and be loved! Poor Jeffy-pooh! -Sniffle- ...N E Who! Beside it being depressing and that I almost didn't finish it cause of my blurred vision...you did a remarkable job! .
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
WOW!

urmm...I never thought i'd see the hardyz in that limelight but WOW!WRITE MORE!

That is all I have to say...