Reviews for Just Along for the Ride
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2019
THIS...was magnificent!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2019
This is really great. You can actually do a sequel - call it Just for the Ride 2 or something else but as an offshoot of Just for the Ride. As a result of people able to uncover that Castle was really responsible for closing Cartwright case. We read only Castle.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2019
This story should have been one of Castle’s episodes. Truly - far better than the Slaughter episodes. We read only Castle.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2019
This is really soooooooo gooooood. We took a sneek peek at the ending. Someone should correct Gates is her comment re: Castle. We read only Castle.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
WOW. This is certainly exciting just based on Chapter 1. Chapter 1 is so well crafted. We read only Castle.
amstalvey chapter 11 . 2/25/2018
Your efforts on this one continue to live up to the high standard you've established in your other stories. I look forward to a follow up, should you decide a federal consulting role for Castle in the future.
wendykw chapter 6 . 2/6/2018
That was freaking awesome!
gngoa chapter 11 . 6/26/2017
Thanks for sharing though it did feel unfinished for me.
Castlelover777 chapter 11 . 4/30/2017
Great story! Clever and well thought out! I really enjoyed the story, and how it played out. I must admit that I'm incredibly saddened at Gates complete disrespect of Castle. It's perfectly in character for the show, but makes me want to give Rick a big hug. Poor guy. I'm looking forward to the sequel story, and going to read it now. Yay!
wendykw chapter 11 . 4/2/2017
When I run out of fresh stories to read, I search for missed stories on the profile of writers that I like. I just read this story, and can not believe that this was your first fanfic. It is freaking awesome. The intricate plot, the holding back of information for a great reveal, the moments that shed light on the characters, all work together for a wonderful read. I'm glad I have access to the next story immediately after the end of this. It would have been torture to wait for it.
tanyapotter chapter 11 . 3/19/2017
Awesome!
Trude chapter 11 . 2/4/2017
I don't think I ever commented on this before - shame on me! - but it's really a wonderful story - thank you for writing it
aussiecate chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
Oh! I wasn't expecting the story to end that way! Poor Rick, I thought Gates would treat him better than that, or that he had a hand in downplaying his role. Hmmm, I guess I'll find out in the sequel. For your first Castle outing you created a fantastic story, thank you.
aussiecate chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
Espo digging himself an ever deepening hole was hilarious! I'm also impressed with all the thought that went into the story of Brooke's kidnapping. That's a hard thing to nail and you did, bravo!
aussiecate chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
You did a great job with Lanie interrogating Kate!