Reviews for Death Never Dies
undefinedforever chapter 40 . 8/27
Just stumbled across this. Good stuff.
Ambaire chapter 40 . 12/1/2020
A masterpiece of a story. All the world is a stage, and we are the actors within it. Things seem so real, so meaningful to us, yet they are ephemeral compared to the infinity of time. If death and life are as playthings, what meaning does living have?
Ambaire chapter 38 . 12/1/2020
Beautiful
Tomczak chapter 40 . 2/3/2020
This was one of the most interesting stories I ever read here, the start might be a little bit bring but around chapter 5 or 6 the story starts speed rolling. Over all, reccomend everyone to read this
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
So the premise of this fic is an Old God being reincarnated? Neat.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/13/2017
*slow tear trickles down cheek*
Sara sure is stubborn. I could see alternatives. Talking, and if not, sealing TT back. Also Yogg is forgetting the last time it overreached and thought it had enough power for the task at hand.
Also sad for all those souls destroyed on a whim that she can't return however much she wants.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
On the one hand, world-ending cultists.
On the other hand, fifteen grand.
Gold World. Sara F'tang!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
Yes, Sara, you are the eldritch abomination. What, the sadism, antisocialness and general behavior of evil evilness of evil didn't tip you off?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2017
Reasonable authority figures? Why is everyone here reasonable authority figures to someone who I think doesn't deserve it? How many times have I wished for reasonable authority figures in just about any work of fiction, and the one who gets it is the sadist reincarnation of Cthulhu. I really hope Sara appreciates all the kindness the world does for her and doesn't go Arthas on it regardless.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
On the one hand, the parents have a glimpse that they're raising a little eldritch abomination.
On the other hand, I really doubt they have any idea what they're dealing with. Kudos for them trying, but it's a shame they're wrong genre savvy when locking her in the deepest dungeons/putting a bolt through her head should be the logical course of action.
Looking forward to where the in-story train wreck will head.
Whitmore chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
I am very suprised that this story still doesn't have the attention that it deserves
Littlegeek chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
And yet all I can think of is Hearthstone memes.
Behold, my true form! *ribbit*
Frogg-Saron, Turn's End

well, also DID SOMEONE SAY [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?!
ISleep chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
was that last sentence supposed to mean something? be a cliffhanger? I didn't get it, so idk
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 40 . 12/16/2016
I don't think I can express how much I've enjoyed this. Just... thank you.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
Why would you make such a sad chapter?! That was just so depressing. I love this story but if I were prone to tears I would be weeping right now.