Reviews for The Story of Us
sevenrez chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Definitely enjoyed it thank you!
tw200 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Thanks for this sweet ending. To bad the owners of chuck didn't have your imagination. Great writing and yes I want to read your stories. Again thanks. Tw
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
FLAME! Who would possibly flame this awesome story? Seriously, nicely done! I like how she 'feels' that she knows him without remembering very much about him. I also like that she didn't rejoin the CIA and stayed to figure out who she'd become. Thank you for sharing this with us and please continue writing!
uplink2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I liked this. We disagree on the finale as though I loved the performances and the episodes themselves were great, I still feel they were a terrible series finale. But they are what we have, for now. But this was a very plausible outcome to their story, well written and a fun read.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
An excellent story. One of the few that uses the Intersect to fix the problem, and the only one I know of to focus on the glasses as the means. This allows the cure to be real, but at the same time patchy, as the glasses have to be specifically loaded for memories, and they don't know what to load, how to load it, or the side effects. Throw in excellent writing and some strong relationships and you have a new favorite for me. I hope you will write more in the Chuck-verse.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
That was pretty sweet and helped someone who did not like the ending! Maybe you'll write more Chuck fiction? I hope so because this was nicely written, thank you
guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
i thought your story was nice and i liked tge comic con memory :)