Reviews for Fighting Crime, Spinning Webs
Darksnider05 chapter 55 . 6/27
No awesome Venom joining the family really does make a good hero in fanfiction, Spacebattles did a pretty good story with Mary jane Venom.
Darksnider05 chapter 44 . 6/27
Ah Madame Web still a Garbage truck.
Darksnider05 chapter 30 . 6/27
Wait why would they be trying to Tranq Kraven and not shoot him full of holes?
Darksnider05 chapter 17 . 6/27
That always seemed cheap to me "evil aliens don't count". Yeah that doesn't really fly in the face of all the evil humans your dealing with.
gent777 chapter 1 . 6/24
Where did you get the info on the other Marvel heroes by Greg Weisman?
FisherGrave chapter 1 . 6/23
I love this story! And the way you write so pleeeease undertake another project!I just found you but i will support you with all my heart , you made me get attached to this charachters to the point I shed tears at the death of one and I thought I will hate this story by the end of it but you made it's end better than I ever hoped ! I love you ! I love this! And please keep writing you do a great job! This story had a really big emotional impact on me!
Hyphen 101 chapter 98 . 6/20
Thought you said that this story would be deleted in favor of your "If This Be My Destiny" Story?
Zeus chapter 84 . 6/20
What the f$ & man, are you that angst
Zeus chapter 73 . 6/20
What the F man
coki13566 chapter 94 . 6/16
i can't help but be a little sad that this has ended but it was an amazing journey
Rivet94 chapter 108 . 6/12
thanks for this fluff , it gives me inspiration for my own fic... and life .
because boy things have been rough for ten years in the comics.
Wadin Ann Killum chapter 104 . 6/4
Wow, I just have to say... this whole thing has been a pleasure to read. I've plowed through this entire fic over the last couple weeks and in all honesty... I haven't read anything that felt so genuinely SPIDER-MAN in a long time.

The current cartoons, movies, and even comics... I usually have to divorce myself from "My" version of Spider-Man to derive any kind of entertainment from them. Maybe it's a little over-dramatic, but I kind of felt like "My" Spider-Man more or less ceased existing in the comics back in 2008, or possibly even earlier. The Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon was an oasis of quality and familiarity during that era and you've faithfully recaptured that feeling for me with this work.

Not only have you captured Spider-Man's world and feel beautifully, but also the feel of a typical mythology-rich and continuity-heavy Greg Weisman cartoon. It's funny; I stumbled upon this fic because I was in a Weisman mood and I wanted to get psyched up for the new season of Young Justice later this year. In the midst of looking into some Young Justice stuff, it occurred to me that SOMEONE had to have written a decent fanfic follow-up to Spectacular Spider-Man by now and this was the one that immediately sprung up on the radar.

Your average someone reads "Peter, Gwen, and MJ have a threeway relationship" in a description and usually immediately thinks "Ugh, total fanfic marker". However, you portrayed it in such a way that was so genuine and true to the characters that I was hoping Gwen would survive by the end and the "Holy Trinity" could have a happy ending together.

You also expertly wielded traditional Spider-Man canon here to great dramatic effect too, and even folded some of the better latter-day stuff like Mr. Negative, Venoms both Anti- and Agent, and Anna Marconi into the mix seamlessly. Even in this very timeline chapter, I was tickled to see that Peter and MJ had all three of their canon children in your continuity, and Spider-Man's last stand was directly from Amazing # 500.

I'm probably gushing too long now, but I haven't loved a fanfic like this in a long while and after I take a little break (emotionally, yeesh!), I'm going to start reading your streamlined version of this.

Thanks for making this exist! After reading Amazing # 800 this past week and feeling so empty about its contents, your story made me remember why I love Spider-Man.
titan616 chapter 107 . 5/21
Wow, that one was heavy. Interesting to see a little bit of your take on Infinity War in the Spectacular Spider-Man universe. I checked out your comics to, they seem good so far.
gordhanx chapter 107 . 5/21
All right, a multi part one-shot…set in the future! It was really cool, seeing how Peter's life has changed since we last saw him. He's with the Avengers, has gotten married to MJ and even has a really nice. It was especially cute, seeing Gayle now a little older and hero worshiping SM :D . Speaking of, seeing them as a caring, if constantly stressed caretakers, was really cool. Unfortunately, things get incredibly serious, as Peter's spending more time saving the world, than with MJ and Gayle hurts herself…immitating Spider-Man. This's going to be a painful one isn't it?
Master Attlon chapter 46 . 5/16
Damn it Madame Web, you totally destroyed his heart there at the end. Dear god.