Reviews for Fighting Crime, Spinning Webs
gordhanx chapter 105 . 4/7/2018
Congrats on the new story. If I have the time, I'll check it out and see how it differs from this tale.
Nakaru Uzumaki chapter 105 . 4/7/2018
Nice
SimpleEdBoi chapter 104 . 4/3/2018
I just finished this and now I don't know what to do with myself.

Pls Halp
Master Attlon chapter 28 . 4/1/2018
This was the MJ centric chapter I needed to fulfill my reading!

MJ being called unsavory things while Gwen proves her true friendship and stands up for her, then finding out our favorite redhead may have slipped something a little extra fr9m her drink, and of course the reveal that she knew Peter was Spidey. Excellent!

Also, very interesting choice to make MJ bisexual. Definitely puts all her kindness and closeness with Gwen in a different perspective, I like that.
Master Attlon chapter 27 . 4/1/2018
MJ, you heartbreaker. Pulling poor Seymour O’Reilly around and not even returning his feelings after all the years of...I’m...uh...

Hobie, finally getting the chance to speak dialogue.

And Oeter finally gets to see the unpleasant start of that beautiful MJ mask he’s gotten so enamoured with.
Master Attlon chapter 26 . 4/1/2018
Peter’s lustful gaze is moving away from his one true love! C’mon Spidery, what will Cap think if you act unfaithful!
Nakaru Uzumaki chapter 104 . 3/30/2018
"Spider-Man no more." Brought a few tears to my eyes.
Nakaru Uzumaki chapter 102 . 3/30/2018
This was one crazy ride and fuck was it spectacular. I just wanna sincerely thank you for this masterpiece. Keep up the amazing work, man.
JacksonAndCo chapter 90 . 3/27/2018
Fuck

Amazing twist, always expected the bridge catch, but not like this. Spidey's in trouble...

Amazing job as always, bravo!
LackOfUpdates chapter 104 . 3/21/2018
Magnum Opus is an undwrstatement
this is the single greatest spiderman fic I've read period.
It not only follows part of the continuity but adds other marvel characters, the constant angst you could've maybe let up on, but other than that this was rathwr well made.
The characters were also distinct but also done well enough to be something alive.
Honestly you should hired as storyboard writer for Marvel, because what you have here is 30 times beter than what they put out.
Master Attlon chapter 25 . 3/15/2018
Never meet your heroes. In the case that's literal for the greatest team of superheroes ever that think you're just a kid after thrills. Poor Peter, being rejected by his one true crush and love of his life.

But enough about Captain America, Gwen dumped him too. Not our guy's best day.
JacksonAndCo chapter 13 . 3/12/2018
nice reference to the theme in this chapter "the city's victimized"

loving it so far, can't get enough
DunkDaddy77 chapter 2 . 3/10/2018
“Looks like Wilson Fisk eats a lot of things but Tombstone’s BS isn’t one of them” lol
Master Attlon chapter 24 . 3/10/2018
I like that the Carnage nightmares are still persisting. No way someone like Pete would ever forget what that did to him.

And Spidey mentally flipping around and fanboying over being touched (platonically) by Captain America is hilarious.
Master Attlon chapter 23 . 3/10/2018
Having a hard time differentiating from responsibility and guilt. Honestly, that’s very Spidey.
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »