Reviews for Fighting Crime, Spinning Webs
Kodachi Claws chapter 7 . 1/30/2021
And here we have that Spring Break episode/movie Greg was talking about.

A little bit more mature than what was intended, but I like it anyways.

Also couldn’t help but notice Anna talking about how MJ deals with things. I guess this is an allusion to her family problems?

I did get a kick of everyone noticing how jacked Peter is for a nerd. Though you’d think they would notice that back when he wore the symbiote as a shirt (it was skin tight!)

I’m guessing the Mike guy with the anemia is Morbulus? I have to admit I’m used to his Transylvanian accent from the 94 series. Then again, that show also gave Doc Ock, Kingpin and Aunt May english accents when they have always been Americans, so...
broken5pieces chapter 45 . 1/25/2021
Bruh Peter has the worst luck lmao. If I were him I'd be too scared to leave my bed haha
broken5pieces chapter 41 . 1/25/2021
Ahahahahaha the theatre employee might be one of my favorite characters
broken5pieces chapter 40 . 1/25/2021
Ugh Fisk
broken5pieces chapter 36 . 1/24/2021
*giggles* Flash ahahaha and Spidey disgusted by others making out haha
broken5pieces chapter 35 . 1/24/2021
Yay! At least Captain DeWolff is alive
broken5pieces chapter 31 . 1/24/2021
That fanfiction part had me crying lmao so funny haha
broken5pieces chapter 17 . 1/23/2021
What the fuck? I'm dying I love this so much. Spidey is so so so awesome
broken5pieces chapter 15 . 1/22/2021
Peter: you have nothing to worry about from my ex

Me: famous last words dear
broken5pieces chapter 11 . 1/22/2021
Well... you get what you can get looool.

I love this fic so damn much. If you were standing in front of me right now I will literally be bowing down to your greatness
broken5pieces chapter 1 . 1/20/2021
Peter ran for the laundry basket, tossing the web-shooters back on his work-table. "Webs, check. Costume, check. Witty repertoire, check. Finally, the fun part of the day can start. I'll stop some petty thieves, get crucified by the media, fight for my life with animal-themed supervillains... It'll be a hoot!" Peter couldn't help but grin as he dug his mask out from the gigantic pile of identical blue t-shirts in the machine.

"Note to self, stop monologing out loud every time you're alone. It's starting to get weird."

I'm screaming. I already, absolutely love love love this. Thank you so much you beautiful human! It's perfect Peter Parker characterization!
AlexOrange chapter 95 . 1/18/2021
this was an awesome story, thank you.
Kodachi Claws chapter 6 . 12/20/2020
I can see Warren’s feelings for Stacy (which just came out of nowhere in the comics) seem to be coming out here, though in this instance they are far more predatory (not that the original wasn’t creepy either).

Seems Gwen is getting suspicious of Peter, though I’ve a feeling she’s not pressing the issue for now, since she did get a taste of being attacked as one of Pete’s loved ones.

I sense more competition from MJ. I’m getting the impression that she’s not MEANING to fall in love with Peter, but is. We’ll see how that goes, I guess.

I’m kind of wondering how Harry convinced Midtown High to let him take the entire class to Florida. I’ve been on big school trips, but not to that magnitude, and I’d imagine on paper the Osborn family isn’t in the best position to be burning through cash right now.
One-Eyed Reader chapter 31 . 11/17/2020
I wished Gwen was bitten, it would make everything easier.
Zephyrus-Prime chapter 95 . 10/30/2020
What a wonderful story you've written here. It's one of my favorite Spider-Man stories of all time. I'd say it rivals The Shocker: Legit in some ways.

I come from the generation that grew up on the Spider-Man cartoon so I only had a very casual relationship with the Spider-man mythos and still do. I wasn't a Gwen Stacey fan and didn't know too much about her before this story. You drew a couple of tears from me after her death that I imagine that the original comic wouldn't have been able to do. Well done.

I was very disappointed to see that you haven't written anything (that I'd be interested in) beyond this fic. Thank for an entertaining two days. If you ever get back into writing...I hope you visit the Marvel universe again.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »