Reviews for Fighting Crime, Spinning Webs
TheSilverUmbreon chapter 25 . 7/17/2019
love the reference to the symbiote episodes from 90's Spider-Man
que hubiese pasado chapter 89 . 7/7/2019
This story is simply spectacular, I appreciate it, I love your version of how the spectacular spiderman series would have followed, I hope that someday you will return in spiderman fanfics, what I like most is your handling in the relationship peter and MJ, this I won the emmy, despite being a couple this is the epilogue, otherwise this story was incredible, my most sincere congratulations
Abjectly Apathetic Author chapter 41 . 6/17/2019
Ok that sandman joke just made my day
Abjectly Apathetic Author chapter 11 . 6/13/2019
EYYY PORTAL REFERENCES!
Abjectly Apathetic Author chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
You... you tease.
Ghostboy138 chapter 95 . 6/6/2019
So. I just read this entire story in one day. And holy shot. ITT was amazing. You captured the essence of the show exceptionally well and managed to have the characters grow organically beyond that. Thank you so much for writing this. Also, the last scene with Cap? Made me laugh so hard I cried.
Lord Zeppelin chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
Okay, WOW! There's a TON to unpack in this first chapter alone!

1. The shop clerk and chemistry supply store is a reference to Bruce Campbell and his cameos in the Sam Rami trilogy. He even has his smart aleck attitude. Very well done.

2. We get a foreshadowing of what I can only assume to be The Hobgoblin, one of the big bads from Spider-Man's 90's cartoon. Can't wait to see how you handle that.

3. With the inclusion of The Fantastic 4, I wonder if you'll include the Bombastic Bagman at some point in the story? Can't wait to find out.

4. Since you mentioned them in the author's notes at the end, I hope to see Matt defending Peter/Spider-Man in court later in the story, as well as a team-up from Doctor Strange, Wolverine & The X-Men, and Iron Man.

Seriously, awesome start to the story. Can't wait to see how it progresses.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2019
Pete's kind of a sleaze . Hit on one try to snake bestfreind girl.
mkyalvarez62 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
can you do the older drafts on seperate fanfic plz?
Yami666x chapter 95 . 3/2/2019
this story is bad where is the original version with anti-venom and x-men
Crax chapter 60 . 1/29/2019
God this felt forced. Like way way fucking forced.
funvince chapter 31 . 12/28/2018
This story is so great. It’s exactly what I needed after watching the show. You write the characters very well and I am enjoying how you weave in canonical events and jokes like the Bombastic Bagman.
daveshan chapter 2 . 10/20/2018
Holy hell, that line about Tombstone learning from Fisk. That's great.
nbp chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
I'm frustrated by this story. I really like it, and yet I'm really bothered by the threesome. Here's why: I don't think it would actually play out like that. It's obvious that Peter still wants to marry Gwen even when they're having their threesome fun. Just because Peter and Gwen love Mary Jane, that does not mean that it has to revolve around sex. Also, it could have made the transition to moving on from Gwen less unsettling. But, You're story made sense, but I don't think it accurately portrayed how that relationship would play out, but you're writing is so good! I'm so frustrated by the fact that I have this disdain for the way the relationship played out, and yet how well you wrote the story. I laughed, I cried, I tried to stop reading, but couldn't, then laughed and cried some more. You really have a gift and I hope you continue to write. I'm not withholding my criticisms, but completely mean the praise. Seriously, you did well. You did very well.
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 9/7/2018
Okay Harry popping up from nowhere like that is starting to be scarier than Venom.
1,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »