Reviews for Reincarnation
Hi! Please update soon... I miss this story
Vashma Maharaj chapter 25 . 10/10
plz update soon
irisperson415 chapter 16 . 10/5
I like the story and plot but Sakura goddamn apologizes too much. for everything. EVERYTHINGGG. "sorry i was imagining something" "sorry i'm crying and feeling emotions" "sorry i got angry" "sorry i touched your bare skin cuz i'm a medic" I love what you're doing with the story but their over politeness is irking me
asif ithaz chapter 25 . 10/5
update this story pleasee
Bmidd111 chapter 9 . 10/5
When are you going to update this story?
TenebrisDecora chapter 25 . 10/4
Ahhhh! I know that Sakura is probably Kaguya's reincarnation but... she has died before too? I mean there are other reincarnations of Sakura for each timeline? I love Kakashi and Sakura's relationship. And that moment when everyone bows to Hashirama! Thanks for writing~
Love
jellysama chapter 25 . 9/29
UUUUUUUUPPDAAAAAAAAATTEEE PLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSEEEEE...!
HappyDog23006007341647 chapter 1 . 9/25
I can see tobi and sakura together, but before we make that decision can u plz have romantic moments with the othet two? U got a few with tobi- when he puts her seals on, when they talk after helping hashi, when they dont let go of each other hands- but plz show reasons why we could and should vote for the others! U gotta make this a hard choice! Spice it up!
Nonsensical Username chapter 25 . 9/17
I read your entire story in a day. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you decide to continue! I love the realistic relationships you're building between Sakura and the founders vs. her friends from her timeline.
Vashma Maharaj chapter 1 . 9/15
i am currently rereading this story bcuz i cant wait for another chapter
this chapter was so good actually all of them were. sorry i didn't comment on any of the chapters before but i was just trying to read all of the chapters in one. i literally couldn't peel myself away from the computer, i had to finish the last chapter so far and i absolutely can't wait for the others to come. plz update sooner
Username1990 chapter 25 . 9/13
Can't wait for the next chapter. Amazing story! I hope we will get to see some tobi sakura love soon.
Serendipithy chapter 25 . 9/7
Ahhh, the impending doom with Kaguya and the Oo-whatsitsface clan! It's always interesting to read about them for me, as someone who has never gotten that far - and most likely never will - in the manga/anime. Also, it's great how I can actually see Hashirama's I-want-to-help look.
Serendipithy chapter 12 . 9/7
This is the chapter that made me squeal. I had to stop in the middle just to run around the house with my hands pressed against my cheeks to stop myself from cheesing so hard. I love, love, love how you start (and yes I've read all your current chapters and am only now reviewing) adding in more people who traveled back in time. This is something I've always wanted to read about! Also, Akamaru is adorable.
Does this mean Mito isn't going to show up? That's a shame, I wanted to see her and hashirama :(
1,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »