Reviews for Reincarnation
Teddie chapter 37 . 4/30
I'm not good at leaving comments, but I wanted you to know that I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm still here waiting for the next instalment. Please don't give up on it. It's a wonderful story.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 37 . 3/2
i just reread this dic and remembered this is the fuc that made me fall in love with Tobirama with Sakura. I do hope you continue.
sakura carla89 chapter 37 . 1/21
What...? I finished reading it? QAQ
Lorrayne Soares chapter 2 . 12/17/2023
Please update, I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/7/2023
Damn! This was good to say the least. I'm really excited to see the conclusion of the story with Kazuya and sakura's reunion with naruto and especially sasuke. I thought the parts with Tobi were so peaceful and soft, I adored it.
Anon chapter 37 . 10/12/2023
Hey, just wanted to let you know. I've read many fanfics. Fanfics I've come to love so much, all the interesting stories people come up with in those fanfics. But I must tell you. This story is by far one of the best I've read and definitely, with no doubt in my mind, a favorite of mine. The story so far, the mystery, the interactions with the characters, the pacing, everything to me has just been so perfect. I just can't get enough of this wonderful and interesting story!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/30/2023
I LOVE IT! I DEAS XP
alyssa chapter 37 . 7/30/2023
hey wingedladycollette!

just wanted to take a moment to express you my appreciation for your hard work. i know that you work two jobs (as stated in previous a/ns), and one day off. the fact that you have time to update or even the energy to update is beyond me. and when you do, the writing is just *chefs kiss*. thank you for putting this much effort for us readers into your book, and take all the time you need to rest and recover. i'm unsure if you'll even see tnis , but if you do, i just wanted to tell you how grateful i am to have been blessed with this wonderful writing!

with love,
I LOVE IT
Tenkoraaa chapter 36 . 7/14/2023
DAS KRAZY
Tenkoraaa chapter 36 . 7/14/2023
Yo, what would happen if Tobirama invents the Shadow Clone Technique and then Naruto shows up with a batallion of them lol!
Tenkoraaa chapter 35 . 7/14/2023
Sakura and Tobirama!
Tenkoraaa chapter 34 . 7/14/2023
Still W Chapter
Tenkoraaa chapter 33 . 7/14/2023
Yooo the Mysterious man is finally revealed
2,491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »