Reviews for she doesn't cry
hopelessromantic chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
i love this story! the characters were perfectly in character. lol. another nice addition to ToFuu goodness!
WordsAndDoodles chapter 10 . 5/12/2004
Wow that was good! I really, really, really... LOVE IT! Oh how long was that. The ending is so sweet! Looking forward to your other projects!
Kat-gurl1 chapter 10 . 1/3/2004
That was a wonderful story... Wish you best of luck!
Anon- Wildfire chapter 9 . 6/6/2003
Ugh, what the heck. Mightaswell just put a name. That was a very well, written fic! _ I liked it too. Keep up the good work. Ciao.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
So... sweet. I love this fic.. It makes me wanna cry.. ;-;
maboroshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
Great fic! You built up the romance really well. And I absolutely agree that Fuuko and Mikagami are the best couple :)!
amakasu toko chapter 10 . 2/11/2003
nyaaaa *toko chan strikes pose with sign on forehead that says "reviewed many times...YUUUP "* and nyao? my name? amakasu toko...er...its...amakasu is a japanese last name...and toko is a japanese first name ;; (well it could also be translated as "bed" or "floor" ...but i prefer not .;;) weeeeee! last review of this nice ficcie T_T toko-chan will miss this ficcies lots Y-Y
angel chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
sequel sequel

encore encore

please?

Shiroi-Jyuujika chapter 10 . 2/9/2003
You're real welcome, loved reading your fanfiction.
kiss-me-kitsune not logged in chapter 9 . 2/8/2003
WAIIIII! great fic! LOVE IT! so sweet, romantic, and very... NICE. Hahahahah. i'm looking forward to read more of your fics D
hypershark chapter 10 . 2/8/2003
harlo! thx! i like my nick too! hahahaha! anyway, your story is really nice! i really enjoyed it! oh yeah... do u mind if u r&r my fanfic? if u dun want too, its okay. nick is hyper-shark... you kinda have to type in hyper and look 4 it! there is a matt and sora fic (nuthin abt digimon.. juz used the characters) and a draco/hermione fic! thx! ur story is great... hope u write more!
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 10 . 2/7/2003
sorrie, it took me such a long time to review again.. been lazy.. but thanks for the acknowledgement. write more, keep believing in yourself. writing is subjective, as are the emotions that are evoked to each writing. so continue writing, continue bringing characters to life in your own special way. with each word, each paragraph, each chapter, you are one step closer to being a better writer, so here's an encouragement : you're already great, let's see somemore writing, then you can be even better! ganbatte!
Ranka chapter 10 . 2/7/2003
Thank you for including my name!
Lady Light chapter 10 . 2/7/2003
wow.. you really took the time to write thank yous. Such a good person. Thank you for reading my fic. * Lady Light
Shiroi-Jyuujika chapter 9 . 2/5/2003
You've got a really nice ending, really liked your story, except for the sudden Fuuko change. -