Reviews for Faster
CFQGY chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
wow that was... amazing, I think. It put me in a daze and I feel as if I was there watching in his head, and it scared me but captivated me. You are one good/scary author...
Wicked Child chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
HOLY COW! *puts head back on straight* I just stumbled across this today and am completely blown away. You know I love all of your stuff, and this is no exception. The desperation, the need for escape, the shadow people, all of it is just amazing. I feel like I'm an addict not Heero. Superb work Rose, but then again I don't expect anything less from you. I'm most anxious to see more of this.

Wicked
wingedgothpixie00 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
i really love this tory,u really have talent u know,maybe u should make a sequel,im a sucker for sequels,besides,i think it would be cool,maybe add a new character?and a angst/love scene or two,thta would be really great,but thats my opinion anyway,thx for taking the time to write,its an amaising story

peace,winged_goth_pixie.
will o' the wisp chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
This story is absolutely amazing! I hope you aren't going to leave us just hanging here, you better not *growls in a lame attempt to be threatening* Making Heero a meth addict was a great idea (Wow that statement sounds wrong)it makes a lot of sense though...I hope you continue with this because it's really great. Keep up the good work! (PS If you can please email me when the next chapter is up. My life is a bit hectic so I unfortunately don't always have time to check on my fav stories on however if you email I will RR as soon as I can, thankees! Enough of my strange ramblings, I leave you with my worship and praise!
Wing chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I knew it! Oh my goodness...he couldn't resist it after 30 days! That's pretty depressing. Is Heero really planning to see Relena again after all these years, when he looks like Hell? How would she react? Why did he collapse anyway 3 years ago? I think this arc idea is really cool and I can't wait to get to the series part and let all these mysteries unravel. Write more write more. I'm so wrapped up in all these tragic emotions. It's really touching and I dunno, I'm just curious I guess. We'll all be waiting so please post soon! From the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*Wing
NessieGG chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Hey, Rose. I read this a few weeks ago and I felt obligated to review.

I'm so surprised that Heero's a junkie. I suppose it seemed like the obvious solution - the way to escape the pain and regret from the war (and NOT having Relena!). I'm curious how Relena will react. Die of shock, I would think, if her reaction is anything like mine!

-GG
chibizaza chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
you can't decently leave it here for a long time 0.o it got to move on! please! it's a so great start !
Bittersweet Symphony chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
heero... a druggie..? hmm, interesting first part. like my drama teacher said, you only have 30 seconds to capture the audience's attention! and it definetly captured mine
silverose chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
I have always loved your work and this is no exception I can't wait for the series
Lit Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Wow. That was great. I never really imagined Heero turning to drugs. Very well portrayed though
Autumn Harvest chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Wow... didn't expect Heero of all people to be pushing the needle... but then again, it's a crazy world we all live in _

This is getting really interesting... can't wait until the plot picks up!

Neko
Angeldust chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
wow...that was amazing. And I can't wait for the next bit to come out. hehehehehehehe...keep up the terrific work...please!
Black Wings Angel chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Once again a story to be read, and to be praised. You do an excellent job of describing the darkness that Heero is feeling, and his struggled for feelings. I am looking forward to a second chapter, if one is to follow. I also hope that if you include a second chapter, that you do not prolong it as you have with your other tales. Good luck.
winona chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
OMG! Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor Hee-chan! You HAVE to fix it and give him a happy ending! ::wail::
too slow chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
THIS IS SO SAD! Theirs got to be mroe! POST SOON!