Reviews for Sunglasses
Jirali chapter 6 . 2/26
Review. There, I left one. :p Also, are the humans immortal, or is it like, 3 weeks or something?
OnnaMusha chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Found this fic while skimming through minesweeper fics. Great story! From a very simple game with no plot you turned it into a civilized world of smileys. I'll always remember this fic everytime I play minesweeper :)
Jyuza of the Clouds chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
This makes me want to play some Minesweeper just to kill some Smileys.
bleep chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
whoa...this is pretty deep for Smilies...
Ducks R Evil chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Oh my god! That was so terrible. I had to go to school in between reading this and I was just moaning about how tragic minesweeper fanfiction is and people were kinda looking at me as if I was crazy...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Interesting interpretation of minesweeper is interesting!
Some1Else chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
This is certainly one of the most unique stories I’ve come across on this site. I’m surprised to see that you made a story about Minesweeper (of all things) readable. This had perfect pacing. It took me a minute to understand the twist at the end, but once I did, I could see why it was there.

Good work.
TheSoundofMelodies chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I am seriously impressed. I was completely drawn in to the plot and I am still trying to comprehend how something this good could be extrapolated from Minesweeper... Genius, really. This would be the base plot for Sunglasses: The Movie, yes? Haha...

Hey, have you written anything for Solitaire? *goes to check*
Traveller59 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
Wow...this idea is amazing. I daresay it's on par with the idea and plot behind certain movies like Inception and Shutter Island.

The truth, it's so tantalizing and so deep. Above all else, it all makes sense.

Incredible work, never thought this kind of plot, this kind of story was even possible.

A cookie and a glass of milk, to you.
Casey W chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Minesweeper... It takes talent to turn that into something so... sad.

And no I did NOT start tearing up at chapter 2, you got that? If you hear different they're LYING!
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Wow, who'd have thought that the game of minesweeper could make for such awesome fiction?
Liashi FNA Sora chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Wow, that was cool. I never thought of minesweeper this way! XDD Enjoyed reading!
Chocobo Confectionary chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
... Oh... Wow. Thats basically all I can say at this O_O

xx Confectionary
keke chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
lol. matrix much. but i must say. i know look at minesweeper with new eyes
DarkAlliGator chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Great fanfiction, well done!