Reviews for Lord of Fire, Prince of Ice
tdfscs chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
why oh why would you leave this? This is really good
sophie chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
please opdate. I want to now how it end.
Larisya chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Maeglin?! What kind of IDIOT names his son after a TRAITER?! IDOIT Thranduil!
Rain and Storm chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Please please update! I love the plot the characters everything please update. It had been almost 7 years since your last update and I want to know what will happen to legolas, and aragorn of course.

Besides poor haldir I don't want him to end alone (meh likes him a lot) though aragorn and legolas belong to each other they're perfect together, both had somehow the same childhood, they do everything they could to try to please their fathers.

Oh and thranduil, he's another I want to hit really hard, how can he treats his son like that, I know his beloved died but that's not. Reason to hurt your son I just wish somehow legolas naneth visited thranduil and made him realize how wrong he was for hurting his son.

I know legolas is kind and all but someho I'd like but aragorn and legolas ended up turning against the elves. It would show the elves how wrong they're we're treating someone as kind and as pure as legolas was.

Or maybe I'd like legolas to die, I mean I love legolas he's one of my favorite elves but I want to read a very sad thranduil realizing what he done to his some was wrong and that he can ask for forgiveness because his son is dead and now he has to live the rest of his life with guilt and regret and with aragorn against them

Anyway this is such a wonderful story and amazing plot it was somehow different from the other AL stories i had read and it was PERfECT

I wish you could continue this please!
gginsc chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
Nice story. Update please.
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
yikes this was different. I really liked how it was twisty and confusing at times and we didnt know who was right or not. plus the slow gradual doubt, spark and emotion on legolas and aragorn's part both in regards to haldir, themselves and each other was expertly played i thought. in fact the whole thing has a really saddening maddening and yet strangely almost comical feel to it...that is to say i'm not sure where to stand with this one. I like it but in a way i don't like it. Though i think the fact that it hasnt been touched in number of years might have something to do with that dislike...hint hint :)

this has so much potential though. i could so see myself completely falling for this fic and am already on the way to doing so. character interaction and thoughts are great, i love Aragorn's orcs, as odd as that sounds!, and just the 'realism' of it and some of the scenes are really really good. i.e. Galadriel seeing haldir betray all their secrets, the moment in the water, and the orcs attempting to attract the assassins attention are but 3 of them.

any chance at all of an update? and if not would you do this reader a favor and give her a brief summary of where you had (i hope) planned this story to go? Please.
Aurore Crepuscule chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Ya, too lazy to log in my own account. I would like to say that your stories are one of the most magnificent I read in a while. I support the AxL pairing, and the stories written by you are the very best. I really hope you update soon, not only this story, but others like Destiny and Prince of Dreams. You write brillantly, and I REALLY hope you update.
RosietheMoogle chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
Where's the rest?

...No, really, where is it? 'Cause I'm two seconds from having a breakdown slash squee fest from all the awesomeness and flailness of the story XD!

LEGOLAS! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ARAGORN DOES LOVE YOU? Ok, he loves Haldir too, but not nearly the way he loves you lol. When (not if, of course XD)he returns, it'll be for you and you alone. Which just makes me wonder how poor Haldir will handle it all when he realizes the truth. Poor Haldir *huggles him*

I feel sorry you, my dear elf, but yes Aragorn and Legolas belong together! Gandalf, you go on with your bad self!

I love the originality of this story! Aragorn, believing himself to be the sire of the Dark Lord, and such a complicated soul! Wanting to earn the approval of his 'father', trying hard deny that he does care and has doubts, falling for the very persons he'd planned on using as pawns...*sigh* Me likes this tormented Aragorn...*cough* who wears leather...'Cause yea, Aragorn in leather? Very nice indeed lol.

Oh! And the ORCS! *FLAILS* You gave them FEELINGS! You made them human in a way, and made me want to HUG THEM FOR THEIR LOYALTY AND FAITH IN ARAGORN! I can honestly say no other story has ever made me want to HUG an orc lol.

Legolas and Haldir, just perfect. I want to smack Haldir a bit, make him realize the truth, but still perfect XD. Legolas... *hugs Legolas tightly* My poor elf! Let Aragorn in, you're good for each other! Another interseting twist, different from the usual Legolas is the mirror image of mother ergo Thranduil adores/protects him stories out there! Oh oh! And the Lady! *Flails* I don't CARE if she was your daugther! How could you let Legolas take the blame for a 10 years, and let it contuine now?

Oks, I'm calm lol. Anyways, I'm pretty much in love with you and your style of writing and am crossing my fingers and praying for more, though it has been a while since you've updated.

Great story, great character development, great everything! :)
RumorUnderOath chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
aww will this ever be finished! this is an amazing story! if you don't finish it will you give it up for adoption? you have a lot of reviewer that im sure will gladly take it off of your hands, then not only will we get to see the end, you would to?
B Madden chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
Very interesting. Will you ever be writing anymore of this?

sielge chapter 11 . 12/1/2006
Come on, do not let us like that! Please come with another chapter on this story as soon as you can do it; and I hope that it will be very soon!
Ithillen chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
I've just finished re-reading the story and am willing to get down on my knees and beg if that is what I must do. Please update this wonderful story. Please! -gives puppy dog eyes and pouts-
Luculent Threnody chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Interesting idea and fairly well-written. :)

Keep writing,

midoriyaoilova chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
don't let this be the end PLEASE!

please for the grace of god,continue!

if me?:):):):)?

i love this story. it is so beautifuly writen. It had me feeiling like i was the one getting their heart broken. So please ,please finish this master peice?

I'll love you forever!

Dragonborncrystal chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
This is, like your other fics, really good. My only complaint is the fact there isn't more. :p Please update soon.