Reviews for Mesozoic Effect
badgerfang chapter 7 . 7/3
I know it’s been a while, but dam this is a good story! If you ever decide to continue, would Shepard and Garrus appear? And would it be FemShep or MaleShep?
Such a shame this became a dead fic, this is easily one of the best First Contact AU stories I’ve read.
KyliaQuilor chapter 7 . 4/16
A really interesting fic. I'd love to see more.
Pallan Minerva chapter 7 . 4/9
What a cliffhanger. This is a really silly concept executed pretty well. I think that your chapters inevitably turned a bit too infodumpy, which slowed them down a bit, but generally the concept is done well. I’d like to see this continue.
heartfanglives chapter 7 . 3/25
Shame this wonderfully bizarre as no longer updates, I enjoyed the idea and it. Would have loved to see the council meet a trex, lol
AyeJimmy123 chapter 7 . 1/23
Noice
Ilireanwri chapter 7 . 1/14
This story is very good, but sadly it hasn't been updated in a long time... Are you planning to update this Story in the future or is it dead?
Rakaan chapter 4 . 1/9
Ah, I like the explanation for why they thought the dino's were pets from the same planet. Well done.
Rakaan chapter 3 . 1/9
I find it a bit weird that she has the assumption the dinosaurs are pets. It's not as if there aren't reptilian-species among the Council races.
Shadowmaster91 chapter 7 . 7/4/2017
Are you still alive?
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I'm a motherf-
Ah
AH-HA-HA!
SHE SAID IT! SHE SAID IT!
AstralGuardian70775 chapter 7 . 4/19/2017
I really hope this isn't abandoned; it's a fantastic story and I'd love to see more of it!
CMVreud chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
An ancient intelligent dinosaur race living in giant caves below the surface of the earth, maybe even in the center of earth, subterran, you could call it. ~That had to be an interesting session of brainstorm...
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
Very good
Solvent Harp37 chapter 7 . 3/3/2017
This really is so fucking awesome dude! I can't wait for the next installment. Dinos in space is love. Please keep writing!