Reviews for Merry Christmas, Squall Leonhart
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This was the best Christmas story for FF8 I have ever read! Thank you for putting it up!
Ayze chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I see not why this story doesn't get more attention. I think it's amazing :D I love Fuujin's interactions in this. Most of the characters are actually keeping most, if not all, of there characer and personality. It be amazing. Yays for a Final Fantasy VI Christmas!

-AYZE
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Hahaha, this was a great story! I was laughing all the way. xD

Moshi Moshi Mai
Nexus of dark world chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
interesting story, but why,WHY did it have to end there!
Yuffie Ninja chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is cool! I really like it! I like the "...Bah freaking humbug..." line, lol, I guess it's cuz I can reall see Squall saying that _.
TenshiKitsuneKage chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Awsome Fanfic!
Sonata-Time-Nocturne-Aoi chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
That was awsome! This is going onto my favorites. Keep it up.
Minkachan chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I
Marco LeonStrife chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I hate, loathe, and despise anything Christmasy before Christmas, but...

This was SO funny! This IS definitely your best Christmas fic ever! I'm exhausted from laughing so much. Honestly, this is one of the best fics you've produced ever! It's awesome, and I laughed more or less through the entire thing! Awesome, awesome job! _
FLAMEME chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
aww that was so cute...:)
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Whee. I feel Christmas is near! Deck the Halls with... wait. It's not? Oh well, my bad. P
AA Alliance chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I love your stories, and this is one of the best I've ever read, keep it up.
Mysso Almasy chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
ROFLMHO! Finally, a Christmas fic that I really enjoyed! I admit this fic is long, but it's definitely worth the effort! Keep up the good work!
Squall Fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Very cute. Glad to see my brooding friend can have a merry christmas for once. Yeah!Good job!
Alana the Black Mage chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Oh my God this is hilarious. Somehow I'd see much of this happening during Christmas at the Garden...