Reviews for No One, No More
icmatinee chapter 14 . 9/16/2021
Great story. Thank you.
DoreaStark chapter 14 . 8/8/2021
Just wanted to say I loved this story honestly wishing the tv show had you as director and writer we would’ve gotten to see something truly spectacular. :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 14 . 8/2/2021
I love this story!
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
I like your writing . . . except for how I feel Arya is being forced into romance. While it is only my opinion, I cannot think of a single story I liked when Arya was pushed into a relationship in the first chapter. While they are not truly together, they're a razor's edge short of it already. I just feel it's superfluous and entirely unneeded.
But hey, what do I know. As long as you enjoy what you write that's all that matters.
Indypindy chapter 14 . 4/14/2021
thank you so much for the amazing story! 10/10 valar morghulis.
Indypindy chapter 7 . 4/10/2021
wow, I'm just loving every line of this story. and I really appreciate how, with still going into so much detail you still get straight to the point.
Indypindy chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
this is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Now I want Arya's armor toooo ugh the description was amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
I love your descriptions of the dagger. Now I really want that dagger...
Janner chapter 14 . 9/5/2020
I have just finished this story and wish to congratulate you on a superb piece of work. I love the way you portrayed all the characters but especially Arya. I think Maisie Williams would have loved playing Arya as you have written her. Well done!
Ryojin chapter 13 . 7/9/2020
I just finished rereading this story for the 3rd time in the last year. It is such a stand out plot and one of the most well constructed OC's I have read. Arya has always been my favorite of the series and this story showcased everything I love about her in such a perfect way.
Kishie008 chapter 14 . 3/20/2020
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
This by far is not of my favourite reads ever.
Arya and Aerion x

Great work x
creed4482 chapter 14 . 3/8/2020
I’m not a reviewer for the most part but I wanted to let you know that this is one of the best stories I’ve read that involves an alternative ending and an alternative story line for the books. Too bad you weren’t one of the people that helped to finish off the series. Thank you for all your time and hard work!
mattemo153 chapter 8 . 10/18/2019
I like the premise but you have changed alot for no other reason then to make the starks better or easier for denarys. Its to much for me. I do like your oc aerion though.
Ilireanwri chapter 13 . 9/28/2019
Interesting choice how to end the war. I'm curious what will become of the Children and the Giants: will they die out or eventually recover?