Reviews for Love Comes To Those Who Believe
Lucyole chapter 23 . 5/29
that was an amazing, beautiful, sweet, romantic, interesting and exciting story really great work.
*cookies for you*
Anawey chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
You know, you're absolutely right with the ages idea. I've also looked into it for stories, and it's pretty impressive how long a lot of people lived back then. Even in the Renaissance, the low life expectancy was more because children died, rather than a shorter span as an adult. Can't remember where now, but I saw some report somewhere of people, even that far back, living to their sixties and seventies. Isn't it just fascinating what research will reveal? Also, I've ready your story through more times than I can remember, and I love it to pieces.
Anna Navarro chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow, this was so beautifuly wrote it made me breathless! You made this moment look so much more tender and lovely I could have ever imagined, I just can't wait to keep reading it!
Bergamotte chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I LOVE the idea that Erik has a living relative (and that it's not Madeline). This story is extremely interesting so far.
megsters1309 chapter 23 . 8/21/2012
PERFECT! :) I loved it so much. :)
letthesongtakeflight chapter 23 . 8/8/2012
I started reading this story yesterday and I finished tonight (technically morning – it's 1 am and I'm up reading this!). What I want to tell you is, it is a fabulous story. It's not very long, but I like that. So many fanfiction, especially Kay based ones, are tediously long. Yours is shorter, but I can actually FEEL how the plot develops with each chapter. There isn't much filler, which I do appreciate. Similarly, your writing style is concise and to the point. But the downside of that is, the lack of detail is a little disappointing, especially for a writer (and reader) like me who likes loads of imagery! Kay's style is what I hope to achieve some day.

Anyways, overall, I love this story! :] Keep up the good work, I'll be checking out more of your stories.
MalevolentHuntress chapter 23 . 7/26/2012
Amazing!
MalevolentHuntress chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Before I finished reading the story and forget to add this to the final comment, I would just like to say I love your take on Meg. I am so tired of reading stories where she betrays Christine. Something new and refreshing. Absolutely amazing!
klweiss92 chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
Stemwinder,

Even though it has been ten years since you've written this phanfic, I'd like for you to know that this is one of the very few Phantom pieces that I truly enjoyed! It's so hard to find a captivating story that sticks to Leroux and/or Kay. It's so refreshing to read a fanfiction that doesn't have Erik and Christine whine over the same dull problems; while remaining cannon. You did a splendid job! Sublime :)

I plan on reading the sequel as soon as I can (even though it's not finished)! I really enjoy your writing and hope that you continue writing for Phantom of the Opera! Thank you so much!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aww, how sweet! I foresee an interesting read ahead.
Melissa72 chapter 23 . 6/4/2011
Brava! Bellisimo! Stupenda!

Oh, who is their right mind would choose Rauol? Although he is kind...he lacks depth, character, and selflessness. Glad he did the right thing in your fic. Thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us! God bless~
Blablabla chapter 23 . 8/8/2010
Great story! I haven't read Kay's novel, but I've read the leroux novel, so it never got really confusing. :) it's so hard to find good fanfiction that isn't based off the 2004 movie! And I love how you didn't bash Raoul. Poor guy doesn't deserve the number of POTO fans that hate him.
Elle-Vee16 chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Ha! I KNEW something was up with those chapter titles-I haven't heard that song in ages XD I'm going to have to listen to it now, though...and it'll probably end up on my iPod. :P

I absolutely love the story so far as well! Well done -
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
AWWWW! This was so sweet, I cried!
Anawey chapter 23 . 4/8/2009
AWS! This was great, and now I'm off to read the sequel!