Reviews for From the Abyss
LeHomoSapien chapter 4 . 6/9
FUCK THE FIRST CHAPTER IS SO BREATHTAKING!
I use to save the world
but harry not the exact word of "innocent" right now
but sometimes, falling back and watch the world burn is...
satisfying.
LeHomoSapien chapter 2 . 6/9
A lovely lovely mess
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 5 . 5/26
plot twist, at the end of the chapter harry wakes up
YourOrdinaryStranger chapter 2 . 5/25
did Luna betray him? she was at her side even when most people said harry was lying about tom riddle returning
FriendlyFire59 chapter 5 . 3/12
This was a heck of a story for as far as the author took it while they were active, (abandoned with no updates for the last 7yrs that they were posting).
I don't think I've read many Dark Harry fics but I really would have liked to have gotten to read more chapters of this one and seen what had been happening to the people Harry was looking forward to 'seeing' again and then seeing what he planned to do to them.

P.S. Think that cowardly Troll who posted as Guest recently will ever realize how pathetic their ranting is considering this author hasn't posted since June 2011? moron!
LeHomoSapien chapter 3 . 2/18
FUCK THE FIRST ONE IS SO BREATHTAKING!
I use to save the world
but harry not the exact word of "innocent" right now
but sometimes, falling back and watch the world burn is...
satisfing
LeHomoSapien chapter 5 . 2/8
okay, but currently, this is going on my list.
I have the guts to curse you cuz WHY DON"T YOU FINISH SUCH FRICKING MASTERPIECE!
I mad.
LeHomoSapien chapter 1 . 2/8
Oi, this is for the Guest who used so many cuss words for you
I don't support yet hate you, but just to say that sometimes they have their own reason for NOT FINISHING this.
What? Perhaps, not you or I know. But I know for one thing; you are rude.
It is not to us to mind why He didn't finish it, more to critisize it if you didn't know it was for an emergency.
The author did this for entertainment, because he/she WANTS to write, not for dealing with anonymous like you shitting the fuck out of this.
If you can't say anything nice then SHUT THE FUCK UP.
The day you get an account, then feel free to criticize as much as you want. But unless that day comes, shut up, because all the criticizers and ppl that are rude as hell are all anonymous gits like you. SO why don't break the record but having guts to shit with AN ACCOUNT.
Have the guts to criticize because you are jealous that he/she wrote such things and you didn't.
We are not your servants, anonymous. So shut your mouth.
I do not bias, I do not support the author, but That doesn't mean I like ppl like you less.
Have guts to go into my account and shit.
Amarillie chapter 5 . 11/12/2020
WHERE IS REST?
staar81 chapter 5 . 8/31/2020
so good and no updates:(:(:(
stevem1 chapter 5 . 7/13/2020
This is extremely dark, insane Harry. Well-written also.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2020
So not only did you drag shit out so you only got revenge on one set but you are such a sad pathetic sack of shit you couldn’t finish what you start. Pathetic quitter. This really needs to be deleted. Pathetic authors who can’t finish should have their incomplete garbage deleted. Thanks for wasting people’s time asshat.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
Pathetic sack of shit
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
Get to the point. Fucking prolific moron. You still haven’t gotten revenge on a single person. So much for a revenge fic. I’m out this Harry is stupid and pathetic. And you author or nothing but a waste of my time.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2020
This is seriously dragging out way too much. Get to the fucking point. So far you’ve done nothing but waste my time with your pointless drivel.
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »