Reviews for From the Abyss
Aloquete chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
OMG Finish this, please!
AlexiCyn chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
It's a pity you didn't finish this. This is by far one of the best 'Harry gets his well earned revenge' stories I've ever read. Well done, indeed! I'm following it in the hopes that you might one day go back to it.

Cheers. :)
BarbedCaress chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Love it!
At last, a Dark Harry fic that is actually DARK!
I am impressed.
Well done!
Devil'sAssistant chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Hey, you still planning on continuing this story?
alice22 chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Just read this story and would love to find out what happens next?

Does he get Ron and Hermonie? What about dumbles and voldie?
TomasDark chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Fuck! Awesomwe.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Sorry but this is more of a ramble then an actual fanfic. What's it about anyways?
hpf2114 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
OK. You have a drug altered mind. So you are a genius. Tesla, coke head. gave us AC. Was working on power through the ground. Loved the number 3. For guys like you drugs should be legal. Come back to us!
2lazy2logon chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Yay
2lazy2logon chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I love the insane style of writing.
Hud mis Hydref chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
I don't know if you have quit writing or not but I really hope you haven't. So far this story is dark and twisted and I like it. Hopefully you will come back and finish it. I'm still hoping to see the rest of The Shattering of Souls too. Please don't leave us hanging with such good works unfinished.
belgarion262 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I...I don't even know what I think of the story itself.

But your writing style is quite exquisite, and the way it is written is well executed.

An exemplary piece.
mattymo153 chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
mmm bacon
mattymo153 chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I fucking love this shit! its like my favorite drug now
that said it reads just like harry potter and the wastelands of time if you haven't read it you should its gold just like this pure fucking gold
I give you a thousand thank yous for writing this
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
The bloody hell did Luna do?