Reviews for Champions of the Just
hiltyaddict chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
This is fantastic!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
really great look as to what happened after the blight great work great fic
Emil92TheScienceGuy chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
This isnt normal...i mean,come on,your warden and Leliana...i just,i mean,they are so adorable. Aryn is a very well writen character,i like her very much. and nice job,introducing bethany in to the order,i always kinda wondered what exactly happened with her when she left hawke sr. Great story so far,keep it up
Emil92TheScienceGuy chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
I didnt want to read any DA fic until i was finished with all three games and maybe it was a little late but DA:I required a stronger pc than my last one,hence the late start. and considering your ME fic is truly awesome,arguably the best one here,starting with your dragon age stories was a logical choice. And,man,did you deliver. i love DA and romanced Leliana aswell,making this fic a perfect first story. The " it's just so… Alistair" made me laugh out loud in class. i like your portrayal of characters,all of them,and even though my warden was a guy(Cousland ofc) Aryn is simply awesome. remindes me of your Shepard,but with swords. i couldnt wait till chapter 7 to review,i have so many things to say about this story,and not a lot of time. So,to keep it short,it is very good,i mean very very good. you truly are a great writer,i hope you Will find succes with your talent. cheers
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
I hope you finish the last story. It looks like it's been a few months since an update so I won't hold my breath, but I really enjoy your writing.
GriffinResult chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I really love this story :D I wish I could read more! Thank you for this story :).
Riptide Monzarc chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
This chapter is delicious from beginning to end. The mistrust (and slight envy?) that Cassandra feels for her new colleague is very in-character, and still quite fascinating to see. Of course the intrigue is top-notch, but the chapter really shines when Aryn and Leliana are together; you've set up a very organic interaction between them that makes it painful to contemplate their frequent partings, and I am very much not looking forward to watching the effects of those partings' lengthening intervals upon the young lovers. But I'm still very much looking forward to what happens next!
Karigan29 chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
How wonderful! I was glad to see an update to this story. I love your Dragon Age fics! Keep up the great work.
TenDollarT chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I like it; I'm glad to see this updated.
I like the Aryn and Leliana romance for feeling genuine and comfortable without wallowing in sentimentality.
And it's another good "after war, before peace" series. ]
Orunmila chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Glad you are continuing this story, look forward to reading more of it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Great! I’ve been expecting you.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Very much enjoying this.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I love how you make Leliana so wicked and smart, she is a real bard in your story, and Aryn is the perfect match for her. Also poor Cass, being teased by Leliana all the time can't be easy, their interactions are always funny.
BA Tanglepaw chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
Hah. Love that bit with the Urn of Sacred Ashes... nice touch. The by-play with Cassandra is also a great deal of fun. Poor Seeker. And - I always enjoy some fighting. Can't wait to get the scoop on Cassandra's bout. Pretty cool - the Right hand entertains - while the Left engages Bhelen. Really an enjoyable chapter! Thanks Wyles!
goddragonking chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)