Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
Unknown chapter 10 . 5/25/2018
You should do something where Keylogger tries to implant. Oral into his super computer or whatever it is and Viral doesn’t listen to him and keeps talking about his big brother. You should also make it so Viral can’t be hacked. This way, it adds drama and the other heroes could figure out what Viral has on his files and Keylogger tries to get him to show it to him but Viral keeps refusing. Maybe Spider-Man could be injured and that upsets Viral so Viral hacks into Keylogger super computer, takes over, and tries to save his brother. He could become protective...pleeeeeaaase make him protective. It could add so much drama. Also maybe he could annoy JARVIS in the future by constantly asking questions and driving the AI crazy. All while amusing the other avengers. Like, Viral could live in the tower with JARVIS but he only listens to Peter...and even then no more than usual.
Unknown chapter 6 . 5/25/2018
I wouldn’t care if you commented out loud on my reviews but I never sign in because I do not have an account...yet. I just want to say...did the mysterious cloaked figure program the artificial intelligence to be clingy and in love with him or something, and how did he make it. Did he use alien technology for a personality or something?
Unknown chapter 5 . 5/25/2018
Natasha sounds like she would kick him in the ribs. Thor would probably try to mute him since he probably doesn’t know how TV remotes work. Tony and JARVIS are pretty obvious since he is the only one that can really banish Clint. I’m tied between Bruce and Steve for the soap because they both seem so nice and I got here by process of elimination. Steve seems like someone who would do the soap thing because it kind of sounds old school but Bruce is probably more experianced with dealing with Tony and Steve is just slightly more nice than Bruce. I really want to say Pepper but she’s not an avenger. I also want to say Clint but since he’s the victim it wouldn’t work.
I’ll take those cookies to go now.
Unknown chapter 2 . 5/25/2018
I like the thought process. Expecailly the ‘thank you universe’ part. It was really clever to do th avengers tony stark.
amnesia chapter 10 . 5/15/2018
This story is seriously one of the best Avengers/Spiderman xovers I've read. Really sad that it hasn't been updated in so long, hope things are well in RL. Hope you come back to this eventually.
3A07 chapter 10 . 3/23/2018
This is pure gold! I totally want to know what happens next. Great job
Sally Won chapter 10 . 3/8/2018
This is so so CUTE! I've never read a fic like this before.
It certainly has its own quirks. I love Viral and his incessant chatters and Peter's monologues. Keep up the the great work! This certainly is one of a kind
ArtemisaDayz chapter 10 . 2/10/2018
So this is my eighth time reading this... My hearts jumps every time Peter realizes that Viral is missing. I cant take this anymore! I need to know what happens next! Are you going to update soon? (Speaking like the hypocrite I am)
FoodLover chapter 10 . 1/18/2018
Dang, this was getting really good! I hope that, maybe, you'll update someday? Even if you don't, this was really good, I enjoyed reading it!
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 11/30/2017
love it!~~~~~~~~~~~
Cashagon chapter 10 . 10/23/2017
I couldn't help but read this chapter over again. For the third time. I still can't get over Viral's little crush. He's the cutest little AI I have ever seen! Please tell me you haven't given up on this and your other stories. Please?

Cash is out. Peace!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Love the story I hope peter gets viral back update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2017
I love that you have peter pranking fury that is funny I would like to see the avengers reaction to that when they find out it would be cool if he starts pranking the avengers but they can’t prank him back because of spidy sense
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Like your story but just saying peter can hack into Stark Industries he has a higher IQ the tony in the comics and peter is 15 in the comics
soup chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
I am honestly so confused right now...