Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I think I love Huh...erm, Viral. Nice OC. Besides, Spiderman having a virtual sidekick is a super idea.
Sagitarscorpion1 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I need to know what happens next! Noooo! Anyway, loved the chapters you keep hashing out. They keep me so captivated that it saddens me when the chapter ends and I can't click the next button. Please update soon.
Deacog chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Awesome story and awesome sidekick.
Viral for the win
Cooljoanna18 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Like this chater
chicaalterego chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
I love this pne sp far. Is favorite material and I'm very selective with those. Lucky me I found it around.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Hahaha, what a chapter ending. This is awesome! And I enjoyed reading it :)
Manga154 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Ok, Keylogger?!
That sounds like the mascot for Fanfiction(if you made him up good for you!) I can totally see some hardcore writers cooing their computers like he did.

Second, Parker is seeming a little deadpool-ly/-ish with the random factor.

Still, this is really good and I can't wait for more.!
Arthena818 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update!
Strutsiina chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
please update soon
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Excellent chapter, it was certainly interesting to read
Jealous Jack chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
More please
Hatelikingbatman chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I love this story! Update as soon as possible please!
LittleDoveFlyingHigh chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
This is a really good story! I just don't understand why Peter thinks he's just thinking things and is in fact saying them out loud. Did that make any sense? Anyway, I really like this story! Bye-bye!
Minirowan chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
So I see that your version of these guys comes with an extra side of banter sprinkled with snark. I have to say, I don't mind that. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, given it's Peter we're dealing with and the poor kid's life is a tragedy.

Huh seems starved for attention. Peter needs to get over himself and give his new baby some love. Seriously, if he gets Huh to love him as a daddy there's no way Huh will listen to Keylogger after he's kidnapped and installed in the thing on the wall.

I'm not very comic savvy, so I have no idea if Keylogger is canon or not. He's crazy though. I'm guessing Jeff was an acquaintance of sorts given his familiarity with Matt. So to be gunned downed like that just screams dysfunctional.

On another note, Tony's statement that joining S.H.I.E.L.D is analogous to selling your soul sounds apt. Kidnap simulations on the first day? That should be saved for end-of-the-week evaluations.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »