Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
Deacog chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Poor Peter. I think he should answer his texts from Huh, by the way. I feel bad for it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Love the story update soon!
Cashagon chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Understood. I don't have an account though. So I'll simply review. Little bitty bits of tiny winy encouragement as well.
Lucifer The Morning Star chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far can't wait for the next update. XD
Cooljoanna18 chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
no souls
Stawberryfield chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Oh i really loved this chapter, and i actually klove every single chapter, so please post more soon :D And love L. U. Sir... genious! :D You really have something great going here! :D
Dew That Is Blue chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Hahaha Peter duped Patchy xD Keep up the amazing work!
Jambee chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
that was fun to read. I always love Fury & Peter interactions.
Melancholy's Sunshine chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Huh. Interesting. Poor Peter is being picked on all around. SHIELD should not be kidnapping Tony's secretaries. No matter how temporary.
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
"No, you can't have my soul!" LOVED IT!
LoVeStAr14 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I love the whole 'No! You can't have my soul!" part. Made me laugh because I bet working for SHIELD is like having your soul sold to the devil or something.
Hailey Face chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Great chapter looking forward to the next. .
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Well I'm the second person to review this chapter. It kept me laughing and it was a good way to begin my afternoon na at 5 pm lol. Everyone was wondering why I kept smiling and laughing. I'm still trying to figure out the robots name. Is L U supposed to sound like 'ello? I've probably said L U sir a million times and I hoped one of the reviews would have the answer but only one review was up. I hope you update soon. This chapter was amazing and forget any criticism you received in reviews. I loved your Natasha in the last chapter!
Convenient Alias chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
I love how Fury just kind of assumes that everyone will eventually join SHIELD. Sooner or later.
And Peter bluntly asking for payment in singles and hundreds, unmarked bills.
A beautiful chapter.
Minirowan chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Kick in the ribs: Natasha
Mute with tv remote: Thor
Banishment from tower via JARVIS: Tony
Soap in mouth: Steve

I'm really curious about Huh. It's an all-knowing AI on an Stark Industries flash drive with the the most sensitive information imaginable on all superheroes, including the DC ones. What's with that? It reminds me of Deadpool.

Will Peter rename him/her? It's kinda sad that it's stuck with Huh for a name.

In any case, I really love this story. The randomness is coming in fast, but I suppose it's expected given who's involved. I'm just a little surprised by how quickly everyone warmed up to Peter.

I hope to find out more about Huh next chapter.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »