Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
tofldh chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Tony, you just walk in and bring back Cap?! Oh...That's very...you. LoL.
2manyfandomstho chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Loved it! Typical Stark fashion, spot on. Though wouldn't Steve try to tell his team that he was alright and they could chill? Maybe not, I don't know. Steve sure does have good manners, I think you got him there.

Thanks for the update.
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
OMG thank you so much for updating! I totally love this fanfic! And basically Tony invited Peter as he's the man in the house or something like that, I hope he goes there, did cap have the chance to grab his shield? Otherwise Peter can bring it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
BubliBag chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Oh i loved it
I hate suspense for tooo long
So please update it very very very soon
NerdiestOfAll chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Du dun duuuun!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Really good!
LoVeStAr14 chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Got to love how Peter forgot about the cameras, and how he also forgot to give the drive back to Cap. I wonder if Cap will notice that it's gone, and also whats on it?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Really a great chapter.I'm just happy I read it at home and Not in the train, si nce I'm pretty sure, I would have got some strange looks for chuckling at my mobilphone
I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Mullkkkkkk chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
... something bad is about to happen -_-
LapisAlba chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
OH oh oh can't wait to see what happens next.
Great chapter! love it please carry on!
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Hehe... in just one day, Peter had two of his idols 'drop by' his house. Lucky him. It's funny that he forgot about the disconnected cameras...
It'd be awesome if he actually went to the Tower to have some pizza with the Avengers! :3

Great chapter. Thanks for updating!
Leska chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Continueeeeeeeeeeeee please
laloquita.co chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
i liked continues please
darkangelwp chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
ITS SKYNET! DONT DIE PETER! AHHHHHHHHH!

...No, I'm kidding. BUT THE SUSPENSE!

Update soon, kay?
Erebus-Merula chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
awesome chapter! eagerly awaiting more!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »