Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
jadedquartz chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
SpanishPlume chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
"Uraag." The best Return-To-Consciousness sound I have ever seen used. Great chapter. I hope we'll get to hear more soon. :) I liked how you've written Peter's thoughts. Sounds a lot like what goes on in my head. Only, you know, more interesting.
2manyfandomstho chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Nice! Brilliant update, I loved it. And yes, I also enjoyed the italics. They fit in with Peters character in my opinion, you know how he's always thinking and changing and moving, in a 'nerdy' energetic sort of way. So yes, awesome work keep it up. Thanks for the update :) Your writing's such a tease, its so good and I want all the chapters now! *throws tantrum* Sigh, *smooths down hair* but I am a dignified person and since your methods leave me wanting more I will await the next chapter with enthusiastic patience.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Stop with the cliff hangers for they are evil! I like the story though
Leska chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
UPDATE! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH!
Kosmic chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
I am interested please continue
TiberSeptim chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Excited about where this story will lead! I hope peter and the cap hit it off as buds okay :p.
Hailey Face chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
I will definitely follow and favorite
unknown1472583690 chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Yes yes yes yes Yes YEs YES.
NerdiestOfAll chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Such an interesting story so far! Can't wait for more!
Dugleik chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
A nice beginning.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
:O That cliffhanger though! How will Cap react? If the first thing he says when looking around is something about Peters room... or Peter... I would die laughing.

You better update soon! Or I will hunt you down for the next chapter! :3