Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
SeductiveApple chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
I can say that I'm ready for chapter 3
tofldh chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Yeah! Captain is awake! How does he react about his situation? what is gonna Peater saying?! I am curious!
MidnightBloom14 chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
pretty interesting wonder if the drive was actually a dud and was just taking awhile to load or you need something for it to work. I can't wait to what will happen next :3
Erebus-Merula chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Nooooo... Oh, my god! Please update soon. You left me wonder what spangles will do next? How will he react to waking up in a kid's bedroom - LOL, oh the embarrassment - rescued by a teenager. Not to mention nearly flattening a little old lady's tulips! What fun! Eagerly and painfully awaiting more... if you want some more ideas - just email me! :)
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
lots of potential
VelcroBubbles chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I love it please update as soon as possible Trinity103 please
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Wow, this is brilliant writing. I never would have guessed that you've never been to NY before, not because I've been there but because of the way you wrote. It has a certain confidence to it, and its also more than I've seen a lot of writers invest into their writing. Great job, I look forward to an update.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This is a really awesome set up! Please continue :D
Marz1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Good start! Though if you are unsure of NYC locations couldn't you just pull up a google map?
Erebus-Merula chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
oh, my god! Please update soon! Eagerly awaiting more... are you doing pairings for this story? I am a bit of a Slash addict, but I will also read Het, although far and few between. If the story is written well, and the female is not some simpering woman I'll read it. If you need help brain storming, I am offering my services. I am a bit of an idea factory. :)
abandoned-fanworks chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
PLEASE tell me your continuing this, I might die if you don't
NextGenPhantom chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Great so far but more pls
glitterjewel chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is so intriguing! I'm excited to read more! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015