Reviews for A Crashing Catalyst
International Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
This is really good
LiulfrLokison chapter 10 . 3/12/2016
Oh my gosh, this is so good as well! I'm just loving the interactions between Peter and Viral. And the plot is really interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Great story so far! Can't wait to continue reading. But first:
Natasha- rib kicking
Bruce- trying to mute Clint with the TV remote
Steve- threatening to put soap in his mouth
Either Tony or Thor could be telling JARVIS to eternally banish him from the tower. Probably Tony though. (Just sounds like Thor because of the 'eternally banish' part.) :D
Ky111 chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Pretty good story, it gets a bit crazy and choppy to follow at times but there are some extremely funny moments as well and great bits of action.

Later.
creativesm75 chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
good
CamilaBloom chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
I love the relationship between Viral and Pete!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
This is fun:)
NerdiestOfAll chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Poor Viral.
sunshinebymoonlight chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
I love the humor. Please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Okay, those chronicle things are funny, but I'm dying to know what happens next in the story! It's so good!
Cashagon chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Mr. Wade? Ha! Peter totally missed him! And poor Viral, but don't worry. There are plenty grains in the pot.

Cash is out, peace!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Hilarious! I love how Viral made Peter seem like he had OCD. Viral's a riot. ;) Still, I really can't wait 'til the next chapter, so please let this review inspire you with the greatness to overcome even the most clingy of writers-block! ;D Seriously. This is just too good. It's like a drug. This story should be illegal. ;)
Pretzel Pocket chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Aw, poor Viral. Ha, Deadpool! I knew it as soon as he began talking.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Another wonderful chapter! Keep up the great work!
Guest of honor chapter 10 . 3/4/2016
I'm wondering how Tony's not concerned about Peter not remebering. I mean he doesnt remember seeing deadpool cause he CANT remember. Anyway loved the chapter and RIP coffee maker, you did good during your time here. Update soon.
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »