Reviews for Fatherly Side
Shadow3692 chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Hope you continue with the story. Really enjoy the story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
AutobotGuy710 chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Great chapter yet again keep it up!
Shadow3692 chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
Hey, liked the last ch. Happy new year!
Edges05 chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Never seen jazz mad like that lol. Awesome chapter!
Shadow3692 chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Hope you feel better soon! Just read your story and it's great! Definitely will continue to read it.
TG1Lover chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Hope you continue. Just read the story. Definitely a good start. Hope you don't quit writing it Love to see what your plans are.
Mirranda chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Hope everything is all the time you need. We will still support you. Love your story though. Hope you had a good 4th of July. : )
TFAN Override-Dragon Light chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
I hope that you get this funk you're stuck in fixed soon. Good luck! XD
emzydatffan chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
Hey it's okay, take all the time you need. Everyone has their problems. I hope things start going better for you
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Don't give up with the story.I really enjoy reading the story. The characters and the plot are well designed. I hope you will consider continuing with the story.
Katie chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Great story you have here. Nice action scenes and the I like how the characters are set out. Looking forward to your next chapter! Don't give up. : )
Alex chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
I hope you continue with it. Would like to see Proel as a fatherly figure to her. Great characters personalities by the way. Love to see how it plays out. I won't give up on your story you plan on stopping it. Then I hope you continue writing. You definitely have a talent for it.
RoboDork97 chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
Hey DJ Jazzy, uhm its me RoboDork97 and I read the second chapter of this story and I really liked it and I can't wait for it to be updated uhm I can't reply to pm on the chrome (internet) I'm replying in review on the app..just to tell you I can't reply on pm on chrome but I can on app
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
please don't stop with the story. I am really interested in what's going to happen next
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
I really like this story so far and I hope to read more soon and see what all happens next. Keep up the good work!