Reviews for The Lightning Flash's Companion
Ya like dem chests eh, Harry? (waggles eyebrows)
Hm. Kirito's bland alright. But somehow, I wanna see how he reacts around Harry. Probs awkward and all.

(HARRY! KICK HIS NUTS!)
Fangirl chapter 6 . 7/20
OMG Asuna and Harry are so cute thogether
Taranodongirl1 chapter 6 . 4/8
(Evil whispering) I hope the Dursleys get arrested while Harry's in the game! Please make that happen!
Please make more chaptersense please
MayaHikari chapter 6 . 1/2
abused harry ... hay... Kirito was okay on the first half of season 1 but lovedovie later on.
Psyga315 chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Hmmm... Wonder if the person Harry saw kill himself was Keita.
Slytherson chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Adorable chapter it made me squeal with joy! :-)
Slytherson chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
How wonderful for harry to find asuna she is such a nice personal may I ask a question will harry learn asunas specialized cooking skill and be a little secret chiefly player!?
tanzar81 chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
I'm mostly indifferent or uncaring altogether when a fic is abandoned or just left unfinished for extended periods. But I'm actually sad that this one is not completed. I really don't want to read or think about the abuse your Harry went through but I definitely want to see him treated better and see how he evolves with some love and being in a world where he has to learn to fight/defend and kill to survive. And I don't mean it in a bad way. It's just life and death, day in and day out changes even the best of us. But to know love for the first time and have that person right there every step of the way to keep you grounded and help you grow.

This fic has so much potential. I feel really bad for Dumbledor and Riddle when Harry is older. And the poor Dudley's when Harry's new Mommy finds them.

Thank you so much for Sharing and I truly hope you find it in yourself to complete this.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
She seemed to know his name BEFORE she asked what it was. Gamer, explain.
Artikuno chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Yus, this story rubs me the right way.
PURFEK
StarryArtist chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
AWWWW! SO MUCH CUTENESS! I LOVE IT!
KrisB-71854 chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
O.k. you made Harry 5. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that I don't feel he will really grow much and might be even more physically worse off after all this.

You need an external POV because I seriously doubt your Dursely's are taking care of his body. I can just see them leaving him in his cupboard and his body wasting away.

This is their perfect chance of getting rid of Harry. Harry could easily end up in a Japanese hospital and all that.
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I'm not sure about this Harry. He seems worse than Dobby in his submissive tendency with Asuna currently. Of course, i have no idea what his real age is.

I sort of think Asuna isn't being reasonable taking Harry out of the starting village though. The usual Asuna is sort of on auto pilot depression and a quick path to death. This Asuna having found Harry and basically adopting him and being his mother figure will radically mature her and make sure she doesn't take any risks.

This Asuna shouldn't be front liner.