Reviews for The Almost Forgotten Marriage Contract of 1763
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 7/5
Godfather Thor or..in honour of the marauders.. Loki?
AmPs12 chapter 4 . 6/25
Please continue!
Jamie-lea McDonald chapter 4 . 6/12
Bloody love it
slytherinlibrarymole chapter 4 . 5/10
I have to admit, I'm a bit disappointed this is the end, I would have liked to see more, and would of course read if you manage to write more. Please do, if you can. And I will make sure to check out your other stories. Also, could you write some of the moments during the first time skip, such as when the wizarding world finds out that Ivy is married, and not to Draco? Or describe a bit more how a marriage contract could have been written for Iv and Draco without Ivy's consent or that of any members or heads of her family, all of them being canonically dead? Or is this another Goblet of Fire catch-22 like situation?
R B Ven chapter 4 . 3/28
please more
Anna Doherty chapter 4 . 1/15
A wonderful story. Anna
crixsma chapter 4 . 1/11
Omygoddd my heart is swelling this is good 3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 4 . 1/8
not fan of wesley but besides that loved it! cute but short. and draco malfoy you be good. your mother would have your head if you don't be good. I'm pro Slytherin and sad Loki did not befirend her but besides that the story was adroble!
Nad19 chapter 4 . 12/26/2020
how sweet
christinemarie13 chapter 4 . 12/8/2020
I enjoyed this.
SuperReader3000 chapter 4 . 10/9/2020
So good! Any plans to continue?
Bluebird Hale chapter 4 . 9/25/2020
This is so amazing.
Always come back and read again
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 4 . 9/23/2020
so stinkin cute!
tabala chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
I do wonder how Voldemort has the power to force Ivy into a marriage contract. Does that mean that anyone can force anybody into a marriage contract? Or is Voldemort somehow her guardian?
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 4 . 7/20/2020