Reviews for Dreaming of a Better Life
sm12ep34 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
good story
Alanna official chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
so what happens now? the story's great, though i would like the chapters to be a bit shorter.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I know it's been years since you've updated, but you're such a beautiful writer and the story has a really great , original plot.

You've explored the characters really well, they have so much more personality and depth but they're still in character. It feels like an extension to the series, not just a fan fic, which makes it such a joy to read.

Don't leave me hanging, I really want to see how this plays out!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I have often been told that reviews usually serve as an incentive for writers to update/finish their stories. So, here's one for you! Even if it's a couple of years late, haha. Please please finish this one! It's been terrific so far and it'd be an absolute shame if it ends right here. Too many questions will be left unanswered! D:

Anyhow, your writing is very beautiful and I love how you deliver the storyline. It's very creative and vivid. Continue to write, because you are amazingly good at it ;)
1WarriorQueen chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I remember when I first read the Lioness Quartet years ago and fell in love with it! It's been a long time since I've even thought about it. But something made me want to remember my teenage years and I stumbled upon this story... I LOVE IT!
I know you say you'll be updating it sometime next year on your profile, I hope you still do! It's a great storyline and it'll be nice to finish it!
P.S. I'm hoping Jon and Alanna get together! I've always loved the chemistry between them. And I really feel for Thom, he's still her brother, I hope he realizes in the end that he can't really kill his own twin sister and Jon.
Wanderer of Dreams chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
Great plot! I noticed something fishy about Thom in the earlier chapters (when I couldn't remember my password, and so couldn't review ):) and I think you did it in a way that didn't make it TOO obvious. I really like how your depeiction of Alanna, Jon and Thom are very in-character. It's very, very convincing. May I suggest, though, that perhaps Gary's character seems a tad too jolly? If you know what I mean. His character is very entertaining, though.

Looking forward to more chapters! :)
Facade1 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
i've read this fic at least two times and grow more and more in love with it. i really wish you had finished it though so i can satisfy my curiosity or at least reply and tell me where you were going with this. anyway love it!
WarriorKnight chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
This is great! Please continue to write )

But I hope that Alanna and Jon's emotions ARE just someting that is happening because of their circumstances, and that if and when they get back to their normal lives, it's something they can laugh about(?). I don't know, just something that doesn't last; a situational deal.

I also have a question: will Alanna get to meet her other self and talk, or something? Just wondering D

Keep Writing!

The Shang Kraken chapter 7 . 6/20/2009
it would end there :(

i had fun reading it though
snow and the sea chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Whoa... LONG! But good!
LadyKnight0207 chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
It's amazing! Really amazing! It's one of the best stories i've ever read! I'll(if I could) give you a thousand dollars if you update! I can't but I want...

I'll be a faithful reviewer - if you update!
Verasque chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
This is definitely one of the best AJ fics around. I really admire the way you write, and I really commend the way you portray both Alanna and Jon. You have strong characterisation, and that's what makes your story so solid. Whether you plan on continuing this or not, know that it's one of the best pieces of AJ fanfiction on the web.
jayley chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
i'll give u a million dollars to continue this story! 5 years is along time...
Swimmer chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
Really great! much better than the other Alanna fanfictions I've read lately. Most of them had her all wrong, girly and worrying about things like colors and other women's looks. I was actually going to write a story with a simmilar plot... don't worry, its totally different! Well anyway, as a fellow writer, I give it a thumbs-up! Keep up the good work, can hardly wait to read more, although I believe i'm going to have to...
Nal'om chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Great story so far! Please update ASAP, I can't wait to see how it ends! Keep up the good work.