Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Rob-girl chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
Haha. I almost laughed out loud at the Snot Boobs! I would have too, if it weren't for the fact that everybody in my house is sleeping!
Rob-girl chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
I loved this chapter. It was hilarious and then sweet. The perfect combination. Great job!
Rob-girl chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Haha. This story sounds like it will be really funny. I can't wait to finish reading it!
Kantesch chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
AMAZING! :)
RedHal chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
That was excellent. I hadn't laughed that hard since i read Jeconais' "This Means War" Harry and Malfoy in drag. Hilarious!
RedHal chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
A 'Womanless' Beauty Pagent! This is going to be fun.
LordSalvador chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
funny story! i laughed so hard :) and also sweet! god i like it so much :)
Ninpha chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
Oh God! I Laugh a lot with your Fic. Fantastic
PrettyFanGirl chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
Ha Ha! I loved this and had fun reading! I loved every scene and it was absolutely awesome! That last part was really funny too!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Oh my gosh, at first I was like "I bet i'm not going to like this" but then I actually read it, and I love, love, love it!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
that...was...hilarous!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
wow, i love it so far! I can't stop laughing, and that last part was really sweet!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Looks AWESOME so far! Can't wait for more!
books4evah chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
Aw... So sweet. I think that Justin deserved to win. He was so nice! Better than Davies or Malfoy, anyway. I loved his peach dress. THink you could make me one?
books4evah chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
Yay Ron! I'll let you in on a secret. I was the one who yelled 'I LOVE YOU RON!'. Yep, it's true. But really, that was great. They all danced! Great chapter!
1,049 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »