Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
Aw adorable story! I loved it! :D
Livia F chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Wow. This is one great, AMAZING fic.

When I first started reading it, I didn't think I would like it very much - I think the whole drag idea bothered me somehow. But it was trully worth it reading the story, because I realised how wrong I was thinking that I might not like it. It was great. :)

One thing I particularly liked was Ginny; her feelings for Harry developing through the story, their friendship, their love. I really like her as a character, and loved to read her thoughts, fears, desires.

Thank you for an amazing work!
Livia F chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
HAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing when I read the breakfast part. Ron and Harry... LOL.

And this last part was really sweet. :)
Livia F chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
HUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHAHUHA

HARRY AND DRACO.

DRESSED AS GIRLS!

Man, I'm laughing. :D
Livia F chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Hahahaha, this is so funny! I'm laughing just to imagine Harry doing this! :D
anonymous chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
oh my... too funny... (Though I have to admit I had quite a few...interesting...memories of my own alma mater's male beauty pageant running through my mind at times! Go King of Hearts!) Anyway - just had to comment on a delightful funny little story - it was a nice break from my normal fanfiction leanings (I normally read a lot of Snape fanfic - which means lots of "Strum und Drang" lol)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 15 . 11/27/2007
i'm losing sleep over this, i hope you know that. but it was totally worth it! i was laughing so hard at some parts! i kind of knew that justin would win. harry was too obvious, no one likes draco, and roger was just too weird. it was a great read, even if i'll probably have bags under my eyes tomorrow(jk). i like the fluff especially. i usually only read LJ fics, but this was so intriguing i couldn't resist! thanks again!
tearsontherose chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
wow..

i've read this so long ago

i hardly remmember what it's about.

but i do remmember i loved it.
Romance is Me chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
omg

do u want a girlfriend?

do u want a boyfriend?

lol!
Meinna7 chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
Aw...mush!
Meinna7 chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
Damn Ginnys Sane side. SNOG HIM, YOU IDIOT!
hiba- LillyProngsAddict4ever chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
it was a good fic

i liked the humor
SweetestDisarray chapter 7 . 7/28/2007
*dies laughing**is a heap of giggling girl on the floor completely beyond speech*
Krimzonrayne chapter 15 . 7/25/2007
Beautiful story! And I loved the ending btw... a really twist for me since I was expecting Harry to win.

Still, it was really an amazing work.
CraZYdUCKIE chapter 15 . 7/7/2007
Awesomely funny, fluffy and fantastic fic! Love the idea, and how you made the characters cinch together like that- the whole Harry learns to be a girl and in the process falls in love with one. Keep writing stories like this, because there are far too many depressing ones out there!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »