Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
RedHal chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
A 'Womanless' Beauty Pagent! This is going to be fun.
LordSalvador chapter 15 . 3/11/2008
funny story! i laughed so hard :) and also sweet! god i like it so much :)
Ninpha chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
Oh God! I Laugh a lot with your Fic. Fantastic
PrettyFanGirl chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
Ha Ha! I loved this and had fun reading! I loved every scene and it was absolutely awesome! That last part was really funny too!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Oh my gosh, at first I was like "I bet i'm not going to like this" but then I actually read it, and I love, love, love it!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
PrettyFanGirl chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
wow, i love it so far! I can't stop laughing, and that last part was really sweet!
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Looks AWESOME so far! Can't wait for more!
books4evah chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
Aw... So sweet. I think that Justin deserved to win. He was so nice! Better than Davies or Malfoy, anyway. I loved his peach dress. THink you could make me one?
books4evah chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
Yay Ron! I'll let you in on a secret. I was the one who yelled 'I LOVE YOU RON!'. Yep, it's true. But really, that was great. They all danced! Great chapter!
books4evah chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
That part with Ron and Harriet was hilarious! I was just rolling around laughing! I could hardly breathe! Poor Ron, though. This is an awesome idea, anyway. And you've been doing it so well! I just love how you portray Ron!
8oclocksleeper chapter 15 . 1/15/2008
this is one of the funiest stories i've ever read :D i honestly didn't sleep until i finished this story. great job.
Bandit's Girl chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
Wow. This story is utterly and completely hilarious.

And it's mind is in the gutter...but it's very happy there.

I'm amazed and astounded and a bunch of other words I can't spell at quarter to one in the morning. FANTASTIC job!

aprileclipse chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
beabeababy chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
That was soo good it was really funny and sweet and good :)

1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »